GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
LoL. They didn’t weather the pandemic, they voted by absentee and early voted. They did so overwhelmingly for Biden.

Almost like they thought trump didnt do the best job with properly addressing the pandemic

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Teenage mutated ninja coronavirus turtles?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
10/10 thread title. Just know i did it to not have hillary, just like many here voted biden to not have trump now. And i did NOT vote for T this year, hell naw!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
10/10 thread title. Just know i did it to not have hillary, just like many here voted biden to not have trump now. And i did NOT vote for T this year, hell naw!

Just like many who voted for him last round.... not again.

cb1111

That's not what the forum says:

1608508140922.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Not a trump guy. Never was. Just wasnt a hilary guy. Pls forgive. Lived in a blue county and state anyway so doesnt matter. Lol

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Just like many who voted for him last round.... not again.

I get it in 2016, but even then, anyone with half a brain knew he was a con man
and supreme douchebag well before 2015. Not liking Hillary wasn't enough for me to vote for the likes of Trump. I would have voted for McCain over Hillary, was going to vote for him over Obama, until that moron Palin joined the ticket. Trump is the male version of Palin, only dumber, less moral, and more treasonous.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I voted against Palin in 08, for Obama in 12, against Trump in 16 and against Trump in 2020.

This was actually the first year I voted. My state is heavily blue, and has only voted red once in the last 50 years, which was in 1984. So while I know people say "Every vote counts", I've never felt that to be particularly true in my case.

This year I decided to vote just as a special "fuck you" to Trump.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I voted against Palin in 08, for Obama in 12, against Trump in 16 and against Trump in 2020.

+1

My first mail-in ballot was in ‘04. It was a fuck you to Bush 2 for stop-lossing me. Mailed my vote for Kerry from Baghdad.