GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

yep, and guess what most Minnesotans have been doing since April. That’s right. Limited shut downs, masks, social distancing, blah blah and blah. We also have the capacity for over 50k tests/day with processing local to limit down time. We also have some of the best research medical facilities and spent the socially distanced summer preparing for the next waves to come.

thank you for displaying what doing the right thing can do for a population!(y)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They literally prove it day in and day out.

Yes, which is why the DOJ and every single judge that's heard Trump's "evidence" has said there's no evidence of widespread fraud.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Any time you want, but I know you won't. The ballots being in sequence is the tell...mathematically impossible for them to be absentee, mailed out, come back sans date, and in numerical order. IMPOSSIBLE unless they're FAKE.

You realize that my wife, who voted on an absentee ballot had a number one less than mine. And the next guy in line after me had the number after me? I wonder is that’s because early in person voting is done on absentee ballots? Humm. Maybe by going through the queue in order would result in a stack of sequentially numbered ballots. :unsure:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Source is listed as MN Dept of Health, 12/2/2020. I dare you to prove this is not real. Should be pretty easy for an EXPERT LIKE YOU.

Just like you take data and interpret it.

And that Twitter post isn't from the MN Depth of Health. Who knows if those numbers are even true or came from them.

And AGAIN, if there a million people living in an area, and I do half a million tests, it doesn't mean I tested half the population.

This stuff has been explained to you over and over.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

And that Twitter post isn't from the MN Depth of Health. Who knows if those numbers are even true or came from them.

And AGAIN, if there a million people living in an area, and I do half a million tests, it doesn't mean I tested half the population.

He’s also not reporting the fact that MN is one of the healthiest states, AND it’s not reporting the number of filled ICU beds state wide.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
yep, and guess what most Minnesotans have been doing since April. That’s right. Limited shut downs, masks, social distancing, blah blah and blah. We also have the capacity for over 50k tests/day with processing local to limit down time. We also have some of the best research medical facilities and spent the socially distanced summer preparing for the next waves to come.

thank you for displaying what doing the right thing can do for a population!(y)
What I posted has nothing to do with masks...it's infections and deaths. The great majority of people recover and that has been my point for the last 6 months.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Agreed, despite the GOP's decades of work suppressing voters, Trump still lost. Funny how they picked up seats in the house and held the senate though.

Because each parties beliefs didn't change. Some people who voted for Trump the last time were fed up with the stupid things he has said. Prior to the election I saw lots of houses with signs for Republicans but didn't have a Trump sign. He lost some Republicans and lots of independents who voted for him the first time.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

It's substantially more data than the 2,000 people study in NYC you said was so accurate...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You realize that my wife, who voted on an absentee ballot had a number one less than mine. And the next guy in line after me had the number after me? I wonder is that’s because early in person voting is done on absentee ballots? Humm. Maybe by going through the queue in order would result in a stack of sequentially numbered ballots. :unsure:
Do you live in Michigan?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Who bro? Who? Please reply. But if they aren’t credible sources. Don’t bother.
I'm referring to the media. The 'credible sources' you tout are the ones complicit with fraud.
1606962453345.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You whackos can’t put it together. Trump lost because, in general, the left didn’t vote for him, the middle didn’t vote for him, the military didn’t vote for him, suburban housewives didn’t vote for him, and many in the right didn’t vote for him. No fraud, no scam, there just wasn’t a Hillary on the ballot this time. Trump was the one to vote against this go around.

Yet he got more votes in this election than the 2016 election. And lost.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
He’s also not reporting the fact that MN is one of the healthiest states, AND it’s not reporting the number of filled ICU beds state wide.
You guys want to fill in the picture with all this all other data, feel free. I'd love to see it. I'm sharing what I think is pertinent. You guys say 'that's from Twitter it's not real' when all your 'credible' sources like CDC and news outlets are on there as well.
There are assholes like you on Twitter too, if there is some BS statistic floating around that they can actually disprove, it gets taken down pretty quick.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Good point. I forgot everything this guy posts is bullshit.