GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And? Date isn't used in Michigan. Any ballot not received by 8pm on election night is turned away.

I saw personally saw Donald Trump tell supports to commit election fraud. When do I get to testify?
Any time you want, but I know you won't. The ballots being in sequence is the tell...mathematically impossible for them to be absentee, mailed out, come back sans date, and in numerical order. IMPOSSIBLE unless they're FAKE.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I can tell you how many times public data I posted was refuted...ZERO.
That’s crazy. Everything you post gets refuted rebuttaled and declared bullshit due to evidence to the contrary. At least that’s what everyone here has noticed.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1606960920994.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Any time you want, but I know you won't. The ballots being in sequence is the tell...mathematically impossible for them to be absentee, mailed out, come back sans date, and in numerical order. IMPOSSIBLE unless they're FAKE.
Prove it. Where’s the evidence

if this shit was true it would stop the presses!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That’s crazy. Everything you post gets declared bullshit without evidence to the contrary. At least that’s what everyone here does.
Accurate now.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

I bet that "witness" has no corroborating evidence to back up their BS claim.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I bet that "witness" has no corroborating evidence to back up their BS claim.
The ballots are the evidence...you'll see. You can't be absentee without a post mark.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Seriously, only an idiot would think a Twitter post is valid, but the scientific community is deep state operatives.

You take the cake.
Source is listed as MN Dept of Health, 12/2/2020. I dare you to prove this is not real. Should be pretty easy for an EXPERT LIKE YOU.