Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
@zrickety

8FF53217-EF8B-4E0A-9A47-C99F3CA5ACA2.jpeg

It’s because of your stupid ass. Idiot.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
I've been lightly lurking on this thread. No, I haven't read every post, because I have better things to do. Given that, I have a couple questions for zrickety:

Have you actively engaged in trying to get infected? If not, why not? You could effectively "rip off the band-aid" and get it over and done with. A week or two of not feeling so hot, and your veins would be throbbing with those sweet sweet 'rona virus antibodies. Visit your friends and family when your "hot" and spread the love. You can be like Johnny Appleseed!

If you need suggestions on places and people who can help you acquire this super power, I'm sure we can come up with ideas.

Do it and report back.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If we needed shoes and clothes, we would have been born with them.
Now I know you're a big pharma shill. HCQ is used to treat half a dozen chronic illnesses and is a malaria prophylaxis. Doctors are reporting 100% success with COVID.
GTFO troll.

Aren't you shilling for a drug by claiming it's 100% effective, when in fact it actually increases chances of death from Covid?

And do you think the Flu shot is a huge profit maker or something?

It isn't.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
My health problems came immediately after the flu vaccine. Does your doctor show you a package insert?? NO. There are 4 pages of small print regarding side effects, including death. The majority of vaccines are for illnesses that resolve on their own in one week. Bill Gates paralyzed 45,000 or so in India with his polio shot. Dr Judy Mikovitz was jailed for her findings that mouse retroviruses in vaccines cause cancer in humans. This was back in the day, and Fauci was her boss! The pertussis vaccine makes you MORE susceptible to it. A Navy ship had an outbreak among a fully vaccinated crew. Gardasil is killing, sterilizing and paralyzing teens. I have studied this subject extensively. Good pediatricians are speaking out that their unvaccinated kids are healthier than the vaccinated ones. Our grandparents never got them and lived into their 90's. Do I believe in any vaccines? Nope. And I'll never get the COVID shot. If they use the mRNA vaccine that alters your DNA, you would be smart to avoid that at all costs.

What did Bill Gates have to do with the polio vaccine that was created in the 1950's? Your health problems started after a flu shot? I wasn't aware that a flu shot could make you delusional as a side effect.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
There are MANY contagious diseases out there. Does not mean you are vulnerable. The whole argument for masks is the health of others, depriving yourself of oxygen and retaining CO2 is not healthy. Aren't DUI laws to prevent car crashes? Seatbelt laws to prevent deaths? They pass laws all the time to 'save us from ourselves.' You can't even try to commit suicide without being locked up and monitored for x amount of time. Don't fool yourself. The government doesn't care if you die from the flu or spread it to others. The reality is the flu shot causes more deaths than it prevents. And it's public policy. All vaccines for that matter. Billions paid to 25% of victims in a rigged court while the manufacturers accept zero liability. I know what I'm talking about. Not saying I'm enlightened, but if we're going to talk about deaths let's talk deaths. If we're going to shut down the world for a flu where 99% survive, we need to have the conversation. If you're old and immunocompromised, by all means put yourself in a bubble and never have human contact again. Everyone else can do what they want they with their health, smoke cigarettes, get diabetes, eat a cheeseburger, right?

You're going to have to provide proof that the flu shot causes more deaths than it prevents. That's ludicrous. If the flu shot caused more deaths than it prevents it wouldn't exist. You're getting more and more negative feedback and you're resorting to bullshit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The same FDA and CDC that coverup scandals and destroy documents are the ones you trust. Doctors have had their labs taken away, some have been killed, for what they found. There is a prominent doctor that said she was seeing kidney failure after flu shots. It kills the elderly in droves but no one talks about it because they are old. Vaccine makers have no liability since 1986, why is that???
Logical thinking.
I have kidney disease from the flu shot. My nephrologist said I can live 100 years with my current kidney function so I am doing everything I can to keep it that way. Look up the 4 pages of side effects, find out what caused so many 'anti-vaxxers' to speak out. It's not that we're stupid, to quote Mos Def, WE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE.You guys do what you want. Take the flu shot, take the COVID shot, I don't give a damn. You do you, I'll do me. I'm just trying to save you a small fortune in medical bills and a few years of hell.
I'm at Jekyll Island this weekend, the beach is great. Only a handful of nuts wearing masks. The rest of us are alive and well.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I've been lightly lurking on this thread. No, I haven't read every post, because I have better things to do. Given that, I have a couple questions for zrickety:

Have you actively engaged in trying to get infected? If not, why not? You could effectively "rip off the band-aid" and get it over and done with. A week or two of not feeling so hot, and your veins would be throbbing with those sweet sweet 'rona virus antibodies. Visit your friends and family when your "hot" and spread the love. You can be like Johnny Appleseed!

If you need suggestions on places and people who can help you acquire this super power, I'm sure we can come up with ideas.

Do it and report back.
I literally setup a bed at a positive patient's house. We were feet apart. I didn't wear a mask OMG I'M DEAD.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't believe in flat earth.
Efe3tHAXYAAhCk3.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The same FDA and CDC that coverup scandals and destroy documents are the ones you trust. Doctors have had their labs taken away, some have been killed, for what they found. There is a prominent doctor that said she was seeing kidney failure after flu shots. It kills the elderly in droves but no one talks about it because they are old. Vaccine makers have no liability since 1986, why is that???
Logical thinking.
I have kidney disease from the flu shot. My nephrologist said I can live 100 years with my current kidney function so I am doing everything I can to keep it that way. Look up the 4 pages of side effects, find out what caused so many 'anti-vaxxers' to speak out. It's not that we're stupid, to quote Mos Def, WE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE.You guys do what you want. Take the flu shot, take the COVID shot, I don't give a damn. You do you, I'll do me. I'm just trying to save you a small fortune in medical bills and a few years of hell.
I'm at Jekyll Island this weekend, the beach is great. Only a handful of nuts wearing masks. The rest of us are alive and well.

So QAnon is having their meeting at the beach?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If you did get Covid would you admit to it?
Yes I would tell you. And when I recovered I would post in this thread.
I'M NOT AFRAID OF THE FLU.
KUNG FLU OR OTHERWISE.