GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I feel like if I asked Corprin what he does or did do for a living and he actually told me he would have to kill me 😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I feel like if I asked Corprin what he does or did do for a living and he actually told me he would have to kill me 😂

Lol. Lots of strange shit. Mostly I was the silent witness for alien crash sites and black helicopter surveillance operations of crop circle cattle mutilation.

I used to work at a blockbuster video, too.

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I know what can burn. I’ve seen aluminum and kevlar burn to ashes. When I was a kid I watched a Beechcraft collide with a CH47 midair and watched the Beech burn in. I guided the first responders to the crash site, and being a dumb kid, took a bunch of pictures of the impact and minimal debris field And ball-o-airplane. Planes squish right up on impact. You could fit that whole plane in the back of my GTI.

So hole in ground and debris checks out with me. And that picture, that’s one hell of an impact to move that much earth.
Yep. And circling back to the buildings, they didn't even need to completely burn to ashes to fall down. Most steels only need to reach 650C or so to lose half of their strength/mechanical properties -- the fires in the towers were burning well above 1,000C. Civil engineers design to very strict codes and VERY healthy safety margins, but absolutely no one is going around making sure a building can remain standing with noodles for structural beams. This is an open and shut case, IMO.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Try that in a GTI without burning the clutch up without stalling.
I’m going to try this and record it the day I change my clutch.

For science, of course

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I don't care where you stick your dick as long as I'm not there. 😂
"It's nobody's business what I do with my dick unless they're sitting in my lap." - Michael Stipe

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Where are the body parts? Where are the skeletons?? The engine parts are huge and found intact...where are they??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Good morning everyone. So unfortunately I think I have COVID. I leave the house once a month for ammo, cigs, and beef jerky and must have come across it on that supply run. Pooped my pants pretty good.
Alright is this the Russians or Jay??

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Is it conclusive that natural immunity only lasts 3 to 6 months? I don't know I'm asking. And if that's true would a vaccine be necessary every 3 to 6 months? Regardless of the length of time the vaccine will make 2021 better. And to me it's not that relevant if a person doesn't get the vaccine because that person and others who don't get the vaccine only risk infecting each other. Minus the people for whom the vaccine is ineffective.
In a perfect world it doesn't have to last more than 6 months. It is a virus- it can't survive without a host. If EVERYONE either got a vaccine or isolated ithe virus would die in short order.