GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Regardless of my opinion, the hospital gets paid more for COVID diagnosis and she will be another statistic.
I would say if she wasn't a lifelong smoker, she probably would not be on the ventilator.
It's too easy to blame the virus for poor life choices.
But she died due to the existence of the virus. If not for the virus she would’ve been fine.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Not a great quote for masks.

https://www.npr.org/2015/03/02/3902...safety-quote-lost-its-context-in-21st-century

FF9B7549-8221-4DD0-A43F-81CDC8418AEA.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
beat me to it

This isn’t the first time he has said that quote. I already had the article saved in my history from when I looked it up back on page 100 something.

🤦‍♂️ Damn that feels like forever ago in this thread.

I had never heard it before he posted it so I looked it up to learn more about it and found out it is not used correctly most of the time.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
This isn’t the first time he has said that quote. I already had the article saved in my history from when I looked it up back on page 100 something.

I had never heard it before he posted it so I looked it up to learn more about it and found out it is not used correctly most of the time.

Same here.

I did the same then I read the quote the first time he used it. Thought it was Interesting, and wanted to know more. Damn me for reading the article again.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Third time today I say. Ironic. LOL

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You know what would be great? Student loan forgiveness for all the medical personnel who have been knee deep into this pandemic.

I’m sure it won’t help with their ptsd and emotional issues created by our administrations fumble. But I think these folks deserve that much.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt

Hey when is that Tail of the Dragon stuff happening?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Hey when is that Tail of the Dragon stuff happening?

I think Jay was put in charge of that.

There was going to be a knife/fist fight too but I asked Jay if he could postpone that until after the race.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
I think Jay was put in charge of that.

There was going to be a knife/fist fight too but I asked Jay if he could postpone that until after the race.
Where's all the info at? Is there a thread I missed?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Not a great quote for masks.
The BEST quote for masks.
Remember 'Consent of the governed'? Well, nobody got my consent.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How do you use a quote from 250 years ago correctly??
The words have meaning beyond what he was referring to.