GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Imagine if I started calling people legals. 😂

what an interesting title to bestow on someone. You could describe a person a zillion ways. Lady with blonde hair. Lady that’s tall af. Lady that smells like xyz. Instead you decide to call her an illegal LOL
We call criminals criminals. Do we need to identify law-abiding citizens as such? Illegals are here illegally, end of story. It's not racist, it's fact.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We're officially too big to fail 😄
My prediction- this thread will surpass JB4 and Trump will still be your President 😄

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
My prediction- this thread will surpass JB4 and Trump will still be your President 😄

I agree and the closer we get to 01/20/21 the more bullshit you’ll try to spread. The rest of us will shit on your lack of evidence. Then 1200hrs that day your messiah will get the boot in his ass he so rightfully deserves.

Regardless of your cult’s feelings, Trump lost this one, thank god, and will be gone and open for the pile of international lawsuits that are queueing up right now.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Then why do you think we'd triage people based on what country they're from?

So she was doctor of the year in her private practice? Because he said she was doctor of the year at her hospital, which I might add I've never seen a similar award at any practice or hospital in 30 years.

The most likely answer is you're a racist old man that's easily fooled and you love following morons.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh, and Trump's legal antics are now 36 losses, 0 wins and now he's calling judges he appointed "activist" judges for requiring his legal team to actually provide evidence of fraud. You can't make this stuff up.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So she was doctor of the year in her private practice? Because he said she was doctor of the year at her hospital, which I might add I've never seen a similar award at any practice or hospital in 30 years.

The most likely answer is you're a racist old man that's easily fooled and you love following morons.

If you would look at my post what is the first word? I'll help you I said MAYBE because I didn't know whether she was in a private practice or not.

You're right about me following morons since I follow you. 😂

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If you would look at my post what is the first word? I'll help you I said MAYBE because I didn't know whether she was in a private practice or not.

You're right about me following morons since I follow you. 😂

I know you are, but what am I?

But you jumped in to defend the guy trying to kill you AGAIN.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Hey I just asked a question. Pretty hard to call someone by their name when you don't know them. So I'll ask again. How do you refer to someone in the country illegally and you don't know their name?
That lady’s husband sounds way less ignorant than calling him an illegal