riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
might have to try the .gov thing. i have heard that the immigrant children concentration camps started under 0barna but i obviously have no fucking idea whats true anymore lol. Maybe they don't even exist, maybe the illegal immigrants set them up as a base or child daycare.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ask the Jews about concentration camps.
This couldn't be any more absurd for a virus where the great majority survive.
I said it before, where do you draw the line? They mandate this and that, ending our freedoms. It's a slippery slope and you idiots are handing it over on a silver platter...

Ask the Japanese and people from Central and South America.

So now the jews were put in concentration camps because they refused to follow public health guidelines? Is that what your going with? Or are you saying people like you are for committing genocide on the old, vulnerable and poor? That seems more likely, as you are a right wing nut bag.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
World- show a source.
Zrickety- GTS
World- Googled, nothing found.
Zrickety- you can't google conspiracy theories.
World- face palm.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
I missed like a day and a half and came back to over 20pages of a wild roller coaster ride lol.

@jay745 I’ll take your entire stock of spicy things. I miss the days where putting habaneros on my eggs was considered brave. Full seeds pls

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
It people are posting about shenanigans where's cahoots & no good?..;)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I have been warming up to spice over the years, but i fucking hate hot sauce. Salsa yes, hot sauce (like tbaasco, valentina) fuck no. Smells so bad to me.

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
I have been warming up to spice over the years, but i fucking hate hot sauce. Salsa yes, hot sauce (like tbaasco, valentina) fuck no. Smells so bad to me.
It's an acquired taste for sure. I started with some mild salsa and it was a slippery slope, before you know it you too will be pouring YellowBird Ghost Pepper hot sauce and Sriracha on your scrambled eggs every morning 🤣