Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
167699577015878705.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I like how FEMA turned them down and there was so much outrage that now they are helping.
FEMA shows up for lesser tropical storms all the time.
I read that Ohio had volunteered for some kind of disaster drill just before this happened?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
View attachment 273962
You mean this sign?

Inb4 "YoUrE aFrAiD oF tHe TrUtH"
I'm proud of you for finding this and/or doing your own research. Doesn't change the fact that so many children have died from the vax when they were never at risk from the virus.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Biden really dropped the ball on this Ohio debacle.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I'm proud of you for finding this and/or doing your own research. Doesn't change the fact that so many children have died from the vax when they were never at risk from the virus.
"I just spread the misinformation, it's up to you to do research and call me on it. I see nothing wrong with spreading around lies, in fact here's another one that was informed by all the previous lies I spread"

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
"I just spread the misinformation, it's up to you to do research and call me on it. I see nothing wrong with spreading around lies, in fact here's another one that was informed by all the previous lies I spread"
The government does the same 24/7. Trust me: zrick is the lesser of the two evils. ;)