GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Not surprising that an ultra-wealthy, lifelong politician thinks wants you to think that the January 6th riot was an "attack on the political system". Our "political system" is the dollar, and the people it keeps in power. Remember when the George Floyd "mostly peaceful" riots were excused by the left because "protest is the language of the un-heard"? That goes both ways. You can argue that one group had a more legitimate cause than the other (neither excuse was good reason), but those people on January 6th were fed up with the media ignoring what were increasingly legitimate concerns about election integrity. You can argue that the voting fraud that occurred wouldn't have changed the election outcome, but by treating everyone with questions like idiots, talking down to them, telling them to shut up and accept a result that, at a minimum, looks fraudulent, the Democrats and their doting media mouthpieces share in the blame. The only difference is that BLM and antifa didn't need FBI entrapment agitators to help spur their "mostly peaceful" protests.

If that's the only thing you took away from that, then you missed the entire point of the article.

Two things can be true. Storming the Capitol because you didn't agree with the results of an election, is an attack on democracy. On that day they acted without any proof or due process, and instead tried to completely undermine our legal system. No different than the BLM rioters who took to the streets before the accused had their chance in court. Innocent until proven guilty was completely thrown out the window. Same mentality, same shitty people, different triggers. So the point is they're all to blame for the problems this country currently faces, but both sides are in denial as you've just proven.

Last edited:

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GMC, VW Wkendr, mk7
You have TDS man. It matters not what counter arguments are made you have your blinders on and can not get DJT out of your brain.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Yeah, I have blinders on, yet I voted for Trump. Crazy. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with the conservative version of GTIFan.

Last edited:

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GMC, VW Wkendr, mk7
Are you familiar with Devo? You have devolved into name calling and projection. Who gives a fuck who you voted for, turn off the idiot panel and stop with the talking points of J6 that you are so willing to soak in. As I have mentioned before you are truly unreal.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
If that's the only thing you took away from that, then you missed the entire point of the article.

Two things can be true. Storming the Capitol because you didn't agree with the results of an election, is an attack on democracy. On that day they acted without any proof or due process, and instead tried to completely undermine our legal system. No different than the BLM rioters who took to the streets before the accused had their chance in court. Innocent until proven guilty was completely thrown out the window. Same mentality, same shitty people, different triggers. So the point is they're all to blame for the problems this country currently faces, but both sides are in denial as you've just proven.
I'll completely disagree with your left wing rhetoric, but there is some truth in what I've bolded above.

The difference between the BLM riots and the few violent people who damaged the Capitol is the scope of their actions, how they were both portrayed in the media and the legal process they had to go through for their crimes.

The BLM rioters murdered people, torched cop cars, set state and federal buildings on fire, and caused billions of dollars of damage and outright looting and theft in cities throughout the country. Some were arrested, most were not. Those that were had their due process. They were arrested, released with ridiculously low bond, and are having their day in court. They were hailed as heroes while white people were branded as racists. Looting was justified as "reparations". Businesses were permanently destroyed but that was OK, because "they have insurance".

The Capitol trespassers did minimal damage, killed nobody, suffered a murder by a Capitol cop with no trial. The ones that stuck around were thrown in jail for months with no bail offered. The rest were hunted down by the FBI using geotracking and arrested, most of them for trespassing, even though the Capitol police waved them into the building. They have been portrayed as violent extremists attempting to overthrow our democracy (hint: America is not a democracy). Sure, there were a handful of nutjobs shouting "kill Mike Pence", but the only shots fired were by a Capitol cop. The show trial of Trump administration officials rambles on even today, with the only objective being staining Trump enough so that he does not run in 2024. Nobody is going to jail due to "revelations" from that sham.

If you can't recognize and acknowledge the difference, you are just another partisan hack.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I'll completely disagree with your left wing rhetoric, but there is some truth in what I've bolded above.

The difference between the BLM riots and the few violent people who damaged the Capitol is the scope of their actions, how they were both portrayed in the media and the legal process they had to go through for their crimes.

The BLM rioters murdered people, torched cop cars, set state and federal buildings on fire, and caused billions of dollars of damage and outright looting and theft in cities throughout the country. Some were arrested, most were not. Those that were had their due process. They were arrested, released with ridiculously low bond, and are having their day in court. They were hailed as heroes while white people were branded as racists. Looting was justified as "reparations". Businesses were permanently destroyed but that was OK, because "they have insurance".

The Capitol trespassers did minimal damage, killed nobody, suffered a murder by a Capitol cop with no trial. The ones that stuck around were thrown in jail for months with no bail offered. The rest were hunted down by the FBI using geotracking and arrested, most of them for trespassing, even though the Capitol police waved them into the building. They have been portrayed as violent extremists attempting to overthrow our democracy (hint: America is not a democracy). Sure, there were a handful of nutjobs shouting "kill Mike Pence", but the only shots fired were by a Capitol cop. The show trial of Trump administration officials rambles on even today, with the only objective being staining Trump enough so that he does not run in 2024. Nobody is going to jail due to "revelations" from that sham.

If you can't recognize and acknowledge the difference, you are just another partisan hack.

I completely agree with everything you said about BLM and the way they were falsely portrayed by the MSM. In reality, BLM and antifa set an incredibly dangerous precedence that needed to be stopped. So I respect Trump for being the only one with the balls to call them what they are and propose policies to put an end to their domestic terrorism. However, I just can't lower myself to the two wrongs make a right type of mentality. Being a partisan hack is refusing to hold your own party accountable for their errors, and I'm never going to do that. So we'll just have to agree to disagree on Jan 6.

I just don't see how gun control or storming the Capitol becomes acceptable when done by Republicans, on the basis that Democrats are worse. I'm not sacrificing my values or the constitution for anyone.

All of which proves the earlier point, that the entire country is in denial. When you're honest about Trump's successes, you're labeled a far-right maniac. When you're honest about Jan 6 and red flag laws, you become a partisan liberal. No one is willing to introduce nuance or objectivity in politics anymore.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I completely agree with everything you said about BLM and the way they were falsely portrayed by the MSM. In reality, BLM and antifa set an incredibly dangerous precedence that needed to be stopped. So I respect Trump for being the only one with the balls to call them what they are and propose policies to put an end to their domestic terrorism. However, I just can't lower myself to the two wrongs make a right type of mentality. Being a partisan hack is refusing to hold your own party accountable for their errors, and I'm never going to do that. So we'll just have to agree to disagree on Jan 6.

I just don't see how gun control or storming the Capitol becomes acceptable when done by Republicans, on the basis that Democrats are worse. I'm not sacrificing my values or the constitution for anyone.

All of which proves the earlier point, that the entire country is in denial. When you're honest about Trump's successes, you're labeled a far-right maniac. When you're honest about Jan 6 and red flag laws, you become a partisan liberal. No one is willing to introduce nuance or objectivity in politics anymore.

And I did not do that. I think that those that did more than trespass on January 6th were wrong and should be punished appropriately. I would never condone that kind of action no matter who was doing it. My whole point was that comparing the summer of love with January 6th is a false equivalency. They are not even close in any objective view.

You know what events were a true threat to "democracy"? Pearl Harbor. Oklahoma City. 9/11. January 6th? Give me a break.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
And I did not do that. I think that those that did more than trespass on January 6th were wrong and should be punished appropriately. I would never condone that kind of action no matter who was doing it. My whole point was that comparing the summer of love with January 6th is a false equivalency. They are not even close in any objective view.

You know what events were a true threat to "democracy"? Pearl Harbor. Oklahoma City. 9/11. January 6th? Give me a break.

We don't have to agree on the severity of what happened, but don't act like my post-history pre-Jan 6 isn't proof that I'm not being biased towards liberals.

The reason I'm comparing the two is that it demonstrates the same dangerous mentality. When you don't get what you want, the hell with our political/legal processes, just riot. Obviously, BLM and antifa caused more property damage and deaths, but allowing this mentality to fester is equally dangerous.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Another "indoor mask mandate" coming to LA county by the end of the month?

Well at least they threw in this tidbit. Isn’t it kinda important? Hospitalized for something else, then “oh by the way you have Covid”?? In other words, the patient didn’t even know, which kinda implies that the Covid wasn’t remotely related to why they are hospitalized. Only 40% actually admitted for Covid? How many were bad vax reactions?? But hey, let’s panic and impose another mandate. Unreal.

Health officials have said that many of those patients entered the hospital for other reasons before testing positive for COVID, but they still place an added burden on hospital staff as they require special infection-control measures. Ferrer said roughly 40% of patients with the virus were admitted for COVID illness, while 60% were admitted for other reasons.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Another "indoor mask mandate" coming to LA county by the end of the month?

Well at least they threw in this tidbit. Isn’t it kinda important? Hospitalized for something else, then “oh by the way you have Covid”?? In other words, the patient didn’t even know, which kinda implies that the Covid wasn’t remotely related to why they are hospitalized. Only 40% actually admitted for Covid? How many were bad vax reactions?? But hey, let’s panic and impose another mandate. Unreal.

Health officials have said that many of those patients entered the hospital for other reasons before testing positive for COVID, but they still place an added burden on hospital staff as they require special infection-control measures. Ferrer said roughly 40% of patients with the virus were admitted for COVID illness, while 60% were admitted for other reasons.
Maybe when I visit Cali this September everyone will be locked down hiding in their homes and I'll have the place to myself again.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
We don't have to agree on the severity of what happened, but don't act like my post-history pre-Jan 6 isn't proof that I'm not being biased towards liberals.

The reason I'm comparing the two is that it demonstrates the same dangerous mentality. When you don't get what you want, the hell with our political/legal processes, just riot. Obviously, BLM and antifa caused more property damage and deaths, but allowing this mentality to fester is equally dangerous.
I disagree with your post history, but agree with your dangerous mentality argument. Violence is not the answer.