GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

npace

Autocross Champion
Justice Roberts is most certainly partisan, just significantly less so that then other conservatives on the bench. The temp range goes from Roberts to Thomas. Thomas is a joke - one of the most partisan judges to ever sit on the SCOTUS bench. Alito isn't too far behind Thomas, which is another W Bush pick. You're fooling yourself, and showing you're own partisanship claiming there is no conservative majority. Also, overturning Roe v Wade is a further erosion of our rights. It's interesting how conservatives and libertarians can justify opposing federal agencies while at the same time having no problem encouraging the federal govt to enter a woman's vagina and uterus, as well as telling gay people they can't get married. A true libertarian would not believe in such govt interventions.
Show me, exactly, where in the Bill of Rights it states that a person has a right to kill an unborn child. You can't because it isn't a right. I brought up abortion to prove my point, and you helped. The MSM has you so crazy over the possibility of an overturn of Roe v Wade that you can't see anything else.
Also, nobody is asking anyone to enter someone else. They're asking a parent not to kill a child. Libertarians don't care if gay people want to get married. Shows what you know.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A few hundred thousand people die of the flu- OMG stop the presses!!!
Tens of millions of babies snuffed out- It's my right to kill this baby!!

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Show me, exactly, where in the Bill of Rights it states that a person has a right to kill an unborn child. You can't because it isn't a right. I brought up abortion to prove my point, and you helped. The MSM has you so crazy over the possibility of an overturn of Roe v Wade that you can't see anything else.
Also, nobody is asking anyone to enter someone else. They're asking a parent not to kill a child. Libertarians don't care if gay people want to get married. Shows what you know.
Not crazy over it at all. Overturning Roe v Wade will likely help ensure future Democrat wins. I almost welcome the Supreme Court overturning Roe in the the Mississippi case.

So, Libertarians use a religious definition of life? Do they not believe in the rule of law and the SCOTUS definition of when life begins? Do Libertarians get to pick which Constitutional decisions they'll support like a conservative religious a la carte menu? Oh, waiter, I'd like to order a large helping of "keep the govt out of my business," with a side of "tell women when they can terminate a pregnancy." Fetus viability is generally believe to be at about 24 weeks and not at conception. Your opinion on "life" is a religious one, and not one grounded in law.

Reactions: WAP

npace

Autocross Champion
Not crazy over it at all. Overturning Roe v Wade will likely help ensure future Democrat wins. I almost welcome the Supreme Court overturning Roe in the the Mississippi case.

So, Libertarians use a religious definition of life? Do they not believe in the rule of law and the SCOTUS definition of when life begins? Do Libertarians get to pick which Constitutional decisions they'll support like a conservative religious a la carte menu? Oh, waiter, I'd like to order a large helping of "keep the govt out of my business," with a side of "tell women when they can terminate a pregnancy." Fetus viability is generally believe to be at about 24 weeks and not at conception. Your opinion on "life" is a religious one, and not one grounded in law.
No, party of science guy, it isn't. And I said nothing about Libertarians vis a vis abortions. I said they don't care about gay marriage. Until a few years ago Democrats were anti gay marriage. You lose, again.

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MK7
No, party of science guy, it isn't. And I said nothing about Libertarians vis a vis abortions. I said they don't care about gay marriage. Until a few years ago Democrats were anti gay marriage. You lose, again.
The Democratic Party has progressed, but they were never anti gay marriage. Bill Clinton instituted Don't Ask Don't Tell in the military because he knew he was pushing the limits at the time. People evolve. The Democratic Party has evolved. The Republican Party and Conservatives have not evolved on issues such as gay rights. It will cost them at the voting booth. Some elections have been won by razor thing margins. The LGBTQ voter faction comprises a lot of votes.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

A single cell is a living entity. It's life. No religion, pure biology.

npace

Autocross Champion
The Democratic Party has progressed, but they were never anti gay marriage. Bill Clinton instituted Don't Ask Don't Tell in the military because he knew he was pushing the limits at the time. People evolve. The Democratic Party has evolved. The Republican Party and Conservatives have not evolved on issues such as gay rights. It will cost them at the voting booth. Some elections have been won by razor thing margins. The LGBTQ voter faction comprises a lot of votes.
Hillary Clinton made statements as recent as 2008 (as did Obama) that marriage was between a man and a woman. They were for civil unions only. Your argument seems to be that only Democrats are allowed to change their stance to pander to voters. That's absurd. You know Caitlin Jenner is a Republican, right? For some people, issues like government spending and interference in our daily lives are more important than identity politics.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Hillary Clinton made statements as recent as 2008 (as did Obama) that marriage was between a man and a woman. They were for civil unions only. Your argument seems to be that only Democrats are allowed to change their stance to pander to voters. That's absurd. You know Caitlin Jenner is a Republican, right? For some people, issues like government spending and interference in our daily lives are more important than identity politics.
Identity politics is amazing at redirecting the population's attention away from imporrant issues and problems.

PS
I still find it absurd that people think it's okay to get in everyone's face with news they like to take it up the ass. Like bro, keep that shit to yourself. I don't go around shouting "i love 'em pussies, hallelujah!"

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Typical response from a fundamentally partisan mind that can’t see past the left/right deception and sees so called marginalized people as votes and nothing more. Once said individuals are revealed to not share leftist politics they’re usually relegated to subhuman status and bigotry becomes fair game. Ask me how I know

npace

Autocross Champion
Typical response from a fundamentally partisan mind that can’t see past the left/right deception and sees so called marginalized people as votes and nothing more. Once said individuals are revealed to not share leftist politics they’re usually relegated to subhuman status and bigotry becomes fair game. Ask me how I know
They're hardly marginalized. At 5.6% of the population they get an out-sized percentage of media coverage and political pandering.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Guess who also started the Obama birth certificate conspiracy…

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
"Independent fact checkers" now blame it on the orange man. Orange man baaad.
You’ll have to scour internet archive for it but diligence would pay off. Really worth your time though?