GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
While I applaud your commitment to mocking polemic platitudes, I'm not entirely sure you understand the concept of liability. I'm talking about actual responsibility, which is different. Either way, I'm not sure that any law can force responsibility, but it can retroactively enforce it.

I understand the concept of liability in many senses of the word. I’d agree that responsibility shouldn’t have to be mandated, but time and again the population proves it needs to be.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I understand the concept of liability in many senses of the word. I’d agree that responsibility shouldn’t have to be mandated, but time and again the population proves it needs to be.
Of course it would be ignored and not enforced.

npace

Autocross Champion

Will Twitter Become an Ocean of Suck?​

The resignation of Jack Dorsey is the latest plot point in the story of the Internet's transformation, from democratizing tool to instrument of elite control​

Twitter under Dorsey suffered from working too well. Specifically, society responded to Donald Trump’s Tweet-driven 2016 presidential campaign as if it revealed a defect in the platform that needed fixing when actually Trump’s election was proof that Twitter was working much as intended. Our political establishment just wasn’t looking for that sort of functionality.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/will-twitter-become-an-ocean-of-suck

TL,DR: Internet censorship is about establishment control - Trump won in 2016 despite rejections of the establishment, and everything now is about trying to put pandora back in the box.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I need someone smarter than I to explain why this set of data isn't important to vaccine effectiveness at mitigation of the virus.
They have this data and are suppressing it. You can't scare everyone if they know most people are immune. We also have a Pfizer whistleblower who says they have data the "vaccine" increases infection rates. Not on the news? Imagine that.
The truth is they are trying to eliminate a control group, hence the massive vax everyone campaign. There is no liability for 'vaccines' in US, but there is a government court process where 25% win. If you read the 'Spars Pandemic' by Johns Hopkins (2017), you will see it is part of their plan to put all lawsuits on indefinite hold 'waiting for more data,' data that will never come.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Looks like most of his stuff is just quoted to me, more of a conversation prompt than anything. Someone should be keeping score in this thread, because the way you guys are talking to him, ad-hominem included, seems mostly one-way.
Thank you. Conversation starters here because of rampant censorship everywhere else.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
They have this data and are suppressing it. You can't scare everyone if they know most people are immune. We also have a Pfizer whistleblower who says they have data the "vaccine" increases infection rates. Not on the news? Imagine that.
The truth is they are trying to eliminate a control group, hence the massive vax everyone campaign. There is no liability for 'vaccines' in US, but there is a government court process where 25% win. If you read the 'Spars Pandemic' by Johns Hopkins (2017), you will see it is part of their plan to put all lawsuits on indefinite hold 'waiting for more data,' data that will never come.
Anecdotally, I was infected 3 weeks after shot number two, meaning I was considered fully vaccinated.