GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
We're all going to die eventually.

Also, which clutch should I get? I'm too lazy to read the other 12 millions posts about it. :alien:
Gucci makes a good one, but I'm a fan of Prada's more understated design.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Numerous people have come out and said that zricky and his merry band of idiots are assholes.
Would point out those stating it are likely GTIfans band of mindless drones drinking the ever present Kool-Aid.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
The spike protein is the same between the virus and the vaccine and it's the reason both are cytotoxic. So if vaccinated have 3 years to live then the same is going to be true for those who catch the virus.

FWIW numerous Chinese scientists have come out and said that Covid is a bioweapon designed to kill people slowly.
So if I got the non-MRNA vaccine I'm going to outlive all of you? Nice 😎

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Gucci makes a good one, but I'm a fan of Prada's more understated design.
I like this one but y'all too young to be so crotchety. I dug out this picture of @jimlloyd40 to demonstrate the point...

angry-old-man_p3.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The spike protein is the same between the virus and the vaccine and it's the reason both are cytotoxic. So if vaccinated have 3 years to live then the same is going to be true for those who catch the virus.

FWIW numerous Chinese scientists have come out and said that Covid is a bioweapon designed to kill people slowly.
I don't completely disagree with what you're saying, but there is a big difference between catching the virus and developing real antibodies against it (hence plasma therapy), and programming your cells to become a spike protein factory.
Fwiw, I read early on there were 2 versions of the virus last year. One that was very deadly, one that was mild. Both gave useful antibodies if you recovered. Unlike the vaccine, which is basically worthless. I believe we will see that vaccine kill more people than the virus, which is what Johns Hopkins predicted in their 2017 paper, 'SPARS Pandemic.'

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I don't completely disagree with what you're saying, but there is a big difference between catching the virus and developing real antibodies against it (hence plasma therapy), and programming your cells to become a spike protein factory.
Fwiw, I read early on there were 2 versions of the virus last year. One that was very deadly, one that was mild. Both gave useful antibodies if you recovered. Unlike the vaccine, which is basically worthless. I believe we will see that vaccine kill more people than the virus, which is what Johns Hopkins predicted in their 2017 paper, 'SPARS Pandemic.'
Yet again, completely misinterpreting information.

The "drug with unintended side effects" in their SPARS Pandemic paper much more closely resembles hydroxychloroquine, than it does the mRNA vaccine. Of course, you would also know that if you had read and understood the paper, which is a thought experiment.

cb1111

The "drug with unintended side effects" in their SPARS Pandemic paper much more closely resembles hydroxychloroquine, than it does the mRNA vaccine. Of course, you would also know that if you had read and understood the paper, which is a thought experiment.
zricky never lets facts stand in his way of disseminating false information.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

I was referring to the 'Covax' vaccine with it's neurological side effects, which unironically we are already seeing. They predict a wave of lawsuits that will indefinitely be put on hold as they wait for 'more data.' Which will be hard to quantify as they try to jab every person in the world.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
zricky never lets facts stand in his way of disseminating false information.
Read the paper and tell me I'm not accurately quoting what they said will happen.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I was referring to the 'Covax' vaccine with it's neurological side effects, which unironically we are already seeing. They predict a wave of lawsuits that will indefinitely be put on hold as they wait for 'more data.' Which will be hard to quantify as they try to jab every person in the world.

Who is they?

Are you unaware of covid 19's neurological effects?

Reactions: WAP