GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Easy to come out and say Trump is bad after he's out of office and you've made a bunch of money from aligning yourself with him. He spread lies for 4+ years -- his damage has been done.

You say that as if Trump isn't going to be running again. Even if he wasn't going to run, saying anything negative about Trump is a huge risk for someone with Alex's audience. Because of that risk, I think he's being honest.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
You say that as if Trump isn't going to be running again. Even if he wasn't going to run, saying anything negative about Trump is a huge risk for someone with Alex's audience. Because of that risk, I think he's being honest.
He won't run again, he's been vaccinated. According to Zrickety, everyone who got the vaccine will be dead in 3 years. Problem solved!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He won't run again, he's been vaccinated. According to Zrickety, everyone who got the vaccine will be dead in 3 years. Problem solved!

But he also had Covid 19, so I'm pretty sure that gives him lifetime immunity from every virus and from vaccines. It's zrickety twitter science.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
So guys, I just have to ask you, does anyone really believe that science could formulate a small one time injection with minor if any immediate effects - that could reliably kill the recipient in a defined time frame?

This would be the pinnacle of technology to assassinate people and control dissenters in authoritarian regimes.

But does such a thing exist? Even if the defined intent was to kill the person. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT. If such a thing existed it would be on the level of the nuclear bomb in weapon technology.

cb1111

So guys, I just have to ask you, does anyone really believe that science could formulate a small one time injection with minor if any immediate effects - that could reliably kill the recipient in a defined time frame?

This would be the pinnacle of technology to assassinate people and control dissenters in authoritarian regimes.

But does such a thing exist? Even if the defined intent was to kill the person. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT. If such a thing existed it would be on the level of the nuclear bomb in weapon technology.
zricky and the other lemmings obviously do, but it is certainly unpossible - yes, you could have a delayed reaction - but not years later.

Yes, there are injections that can/will cause some sort of organ failure that may take years to kill you, but nothing like a time bomb that kills you in exactly 3 years.

He's been playing too much Plague.inc

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The rules are more interesting than the content.
That must be why the thread is on life support???
I'm out of town again, so expect more engagement next week.
Funny you mention my use of the word 'retard.' I call my wife out all the time for using it.
I suppose brain-damaged locals would be more apt.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Well, it’s a proven formula. Alex Jonestown has made millions of dollars off of that business model…and from duping millions of undiscerning people like zricketycrickets.
He did not make one dollar from me.
Even if he did predict what's happening now.
Ironic you would call me 'undiscerning' when I am one of the few pointing out every lie in this pandemic.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

People have already died within days, so it's real.
The fact that some received placebo or haven't died yet doesn't make it any less dangerous.
The single autopsy I've read about said the guy had spike proteins on ALL of his organs. Maybe you can live for some time like that, but it can't be good.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
He did not make one dollar from me.
Even if he did predict what's happening now.
Ironic you would call me 'undiscerning' when I am one of the few pointing out every lie in this pandemic.
I used the word “undiscerning” not an insult but because it is the precise word in the English language.

undiscerning
adjective
  1. lacking judgment, insight, or taste.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I used the word “undiscerning” not an insult but because it is the precise word in the English language.

undiscerning
adjective
  1. lacking judgment, insight, or taste.
Imprecise.
I am a pandemic pundit.
It's all bullshit.
Mandates for 100% when the majority get immunity, to protect the 1% who will die anyway.
It's an exercise in futility and absurdity.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
Imprecise.
I am a pandemic pundit.
It's all bullshit.
Mandates for 100% when the majority get immunity, to protect the 1% who will die anyway.

You are no pundit.

pundit
noun
  1. an expert in a particular subject or field who is frequently called on to give opinions about it to the public.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Imprecise.
I am a pandemic pundit.
It's all bullshit.

You are no pundit.

pundit
noun
  1. an expert in a particular subject or field who is frequently called on to give opinions about it to the public.

To be fair zrickety is a "pundit" as he states.

Example:- Many times on any news channel, newspaper etc, they always bring in somebody from the "other side of the coin" to make a public show of neutrality and media non-bias.....

So on a topic on the shape of the earth you'd bring on a "flat earth" believer....

On a topic of the age of the earth, you'd also have someone who thinks its only 6,000yrs old...

zrickety is the "other side of the coin" in this thread to show non-bias, & is therefore a "pundit" or expert in his particular field.......

........which happens to look like this:-

Pile of horse manure.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted

they already did

HIV :)