GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You're right. I was reading it incorrectly. And unlike some, I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.

https://www.pfizer.com/science/coronavirus/vaccine/additional-population-studies

'Younger children, who make up a significant portion of the total global population, will play a critical role in our continued fight against COVID-19. The Phase 1/2/3 study will enroll 4,644 children 6 months to 11 years old in the United States and Europe.

Children younger than 6 months of age may subsequently be evaluated, once an acceptable safety profile has been established.'

'The Phase 1/2/3 dose-escalation study in healthy children six months old to 11 years will evaluate the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine on a two-dose schedule (approximately 21 days apart) in three age groups:

Children ages 5 to 11 years
2 to 5 years
And 6 months to 2 years'
Props to you. 👍

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Does it matter who hosted that? Winning the Nobel Prize is the point. It's ludicrous you would try to denigrate his Nobel Prize because of some host site.
If it's not CNN, these halfwits won't believe it.
SAD!!!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Not yet. When I got home I was 10 pages behind. I'll check it out.
Ron Howard: "He wouldn't.

On his way home from work Jim had seen a sign for what he assumed was a concert with his favorite band, now that he had arrived he realized it was a white nationalist group covering that band's songs. He decided to stay because he liked the energy in the crowd."