GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Correct. But that doesn't mean that I should be interrogated over it.
I posted it and it can't be disputed. I'm the only one who knows that person and it shouldn't matter to anyone else except to be nosey and argumentative and then go on and on about it. It's not even important and it isn't anyone's business except mine.

I'm interested, do you feel similarly about masks and whether your constitutional rights protect you from the tyranny of imposed restrictions on breathing in public spaces?

Because the tone you're speaking in sounds exactly like all the trumpers who get all indignant about their rights being stepped on by being required to wear a mask when they go in a place of public accomodation.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'm interested, do you feel similarly about masks and whether your constitutional rights protect you from the tyranny of imposed restrictions on breathing in public spaces?

Because the tone you're speaking in sounds exactly like all the trumpers who get all indignant about their rights being stepped on by being required to wear a mask when they go in a place of public accomodation.
Jim actually does wear the mask.

It's just his constant thumbs up for Rickety's insanity that muddy the waters(on that particular mask topic)

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Ima leave this here.
0f0976f25efa42ff88009e8ac03b4588_md.jpg
https://amp.tmz.com/2020/06/20/trump-supporter-tulsa-rally-farts-covid-wears-diaper/

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'm checkin' out guys. Used to be fun but I think the last week or so has really been nothing but a piss match. I tried to steer it in productive directions and got shit on. That's when you know it just ain't worth it - not that it was really worth it in the first place :LOL:

Have fun comparing jimmies, everyone. See you on the other side of the pandemic, hopefully.

I'll leave with a quote, well not really a quote but a compiled thought from a general consensus of rational thinkers I've followed over the years:
"Those who respond to ideas that provoke their notions with hostility perform the least amount of rational thinking. If you really know you are correct, no emotion should be involved in needing to prove so. Proper discourse should invite all, right or wrong, left or right. Standing on one side of a plane, you will only see one side and fail to see that it might be a beautiful dodecahedron."

You'll be back.

This thread has the gravity of a black hole.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm out of this thread, when it hits 8000 posts or someone zrickety cares about dies from it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Jim actually does wear the mask.

It's just his constant thumbs up for Rickety's insanity that muddy the waters(on that particular mask topic)
Why would liking someone's post change your opinion of him? We can hold different opinions and like each other's content. Don't be so immature.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm out of this thread, when it hits 8000 posts or someone zrickety cares about dies from it.
@GTIfan99 is the most despicable human being here and shouldn't be anywhere near other people, let alone in healthcare.
CHANGE MY MIND.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
@GTIfan99 is the most despicable human being here and shouldn't be anywhere near other people, let alone in healthcare.
CHANGE MY MIND.

Projection. You're spreading misinformation that's actually killing people.

The research team compared the US response to the policies in other countries. If the US had followed the policies and protocols of Australia, as few as 11,699 people may have died, the report estimates.

Following Japan's policies would have led to as few as 4,315 deaths in the US, the Columbia team calculated. Even France did better and had the US followed France's lead, 162,240 Americans would have died -- around 60,000 fewer than the current total.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAEegQIDBAB&usg=AOvVaw0QCSWTIfwNrDNC6unozcIo

Last edited:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Why am I still getting notifications for this? Why do people care so immensely that others don’t think like they do? Why do they insist on being adversarial when they must understand on some level that shaming others outside of their cultural tribe just reinforces their opponents stance. How many licks to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know..