GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Take it up with John Hopkins University School of Medicine, and CNBC.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html
This was actually an interesting read, but I had some reservations when I actually read the Johns Hopkins study. Mainly that they state up front that they considered a failure to diagnose or inadequate treatment as medical error. While you could argue those deaths were preventable, I don't think they're the same thing as error like we're thinking of it, where the medical intervention itself caused the death.
I know you won't read it, but this goes over the glaring issues with that study:

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ar...-third-most-common-cause-of-death-in-the-u-s/
Yup. See above.
You have to remember. Some people will put down 5 or 6+ McDonalds cheeseburgers in one sitting. The high outliers probably skew the average.
I always think this about the average alcohol consumption numbers. It's like 2-3 drinks a day in the United States (assuming you drink every day).

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Even the Lone Ranger said as he watched Corprin accost that man - "who was that masked man"?
1620359979661.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Would he have known that you were in the store and wore a mask while in there?

Don’t know, don’t really care much. I was wearing a mask while he MAGA’d his way about the store. He received a rash of shit from more than just me on his way out of the store, which was fantastic. My favorite was the young lady tossing in comments about recounting ballots and crying about masks on parlor. That shit still makes me giggle.

On edit: It’s quite amusing to see how the fUcK yOuR fEeLinGs crowd reacts when someone disregards their feelings for all to see. I find it refreshing when the greater society ushers those fucks back under the rocks from whence they came. Trump lost, the party is over, back to your hovels.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Don’t know, don’t really care much. I was wearing a mask while he MAGA’d his way about the store. He received a rash of shit from more than just me on his way out of the store, which was fantastic. My favorite was the young lady tossing in comments about recounting ballots and crying about masks on parlor. That shit still makes me giggle.

On edit: It’s quite amusing to see how the fUcK yOuR fEeLinGs crowd reacts when someone disregards their feelings for all to see. I find it refreshing when the greater society ushers those fucks back under the rocks from whence they came. Trump lost, the party is over, back to your hovels.
1. It's the little things that make your life worth living, right?
2. Just about half of those that voted cast their ballots for for Trump. You gonna shove them back to their hovels or you'll let someone else do it?
3. "greater society" -- this society is sick from head to toe.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

I don't understand your last paragraph but that guy you accosted in the parking lot must have thought that you were a whacko if he didn't know that you were in the store and you accosted him when you weren't wearing a mask.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I don't understand your last paragraph but that guy you accosted in the parking lot must have thought that you were a whacko if he didn't know that you were in the store and you accosted him when you weren't wearing a mask.

The last paragraph is what happened, and was refreshing.

A cap-wearing MAGA douche was flouting the state mandate during a pandemic. While he may not agree with said mandate, it is still required. He willfully enters a grocery store and walks around not wearing a mask, catching the ire of all. He’s asked to leave by the store manager and has a fit about all manner of Zrickety level bullshit including, but not limited to: his freedumbs, election fraud, scamdemic, sheeple, and at least one “fuck your feelings”. As he leaves numerous folks, including myself heckle him, because his brand of person should absolutely be subjected to public mockery. There are plenty of people that don’t believe in the mandates or support the leadership, but they do what is required. I am absolutely fine with this type. When you cross deep into the land of fuck everyone else, then you should fully expect to have everyone else say fuck you right back. Happily for the rest of the world, the many voices were louder than his, and he went back under his rock.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
View attachment 212729

Zrick posting wrong and intentionally misleading information day in and day out completely contradicts that.

Here's the difference:

I disagree with most of what you say in this thread, Jim. But to me at least, you're likable and don't act like an asshole.

Zrick is just an asshole spreading false misinformation. While you may not think his personality is that of one of an asshole, the spreading misinformation makes him one. But at least he's a tolerable and entertaining asshole, and I mean "entertaining" in the way of "My god, how can someone be this stupid?" Like the way Troll 2 is entertaining by being so bad.
reported for watching Troll 2
Please enlighten me as what part is false. It's all just mis-information.
ftfy

and Mrs Mud made Grilled cheese last night for dinner (w/ham, tomato, mustard & butter the way God intended) *
served with pickles, chips and cut up veggies = yum! although some chocolate milk would have made it even better

*although I'm not convinced God eats ham

Last edited:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
9:10AM (GMT) Update......(21.5hrs later after jab)

Nice sunny day & walked to the hospital, nice & quick jab....so far the only thing to report is that the area/muscle that the jab went into is slightly sore...🤷‍♂️

Basically so far, less of a problem than when I had my BCG jab (for TB) back in 1989ish...

#Am I doing this right?......:unsure:

11:55AM (GMT) Update 7th May........(48hrs after first jab)

The area/muscle around the injection site which became sore after 2hrs....stopped being sore after approx. 36hrs....

Nothing else to report so far......🤷‍♂️

#anticlimax
#amIdoingthisright

cb1111

11:55AM (GMT) Update 7th May........(48hrs after first jab)

The area/muscle around the injection site which became sore after 2hrs....stopped being sore after approx. 36hrs....

Nothing else to report so far......🤷‍♂️

#anticlimax
#amIdoingthisright
Nope. You should have said:

"OMG. The area/muscle around the injection site which became sore after 2hrs...was still sore after approx. 35hrs...."

#amigoingtodie

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I did not defend any statement. Again with the booger eating moron. So fucking childish. Oh and I didn't need to read the warning label on shampoo but apparently you did.
Yes you did. Seriously, you idiots think you can do something in writing, then turn around and claim you didn't.

Twice in the last few pages you claimed no one proved Ricky's post wrong, even though the proof had been posted twice. When the proof was posted the third time you said you didn't read it and didn't care.

Fuck off.

Reactions: WAP