GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Just curious, what made you think he is a good Businessman?
I never said he was a good business man. I said he had some failures and successes. And that we hadn't had a president who was business minded and not just a politician.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He doesn't try to force his religion on anyone.
For the last time he states his opinion and you tell him why you think he's wrong. Neither of you are going to convince the other one to change so give it up.
Sure he is.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I never said he was a good business man. I said he had some failures and successes. And that we hadn't had a president who was business minded and not just a politician.
Trump isn't business minded though, he's a schemer and con man. He makes sure he gets paid, then runs businesses into the ground with other people's money. His only real success is the scamming of the tax code and banks to build a real estate "empire", but even then, he uses fraud to succeed. It's well known he laundered money for Russians through his real estate, unless you really think Russian oligarchs were paying double the value of properties because they're all stupid?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I suppose you'd have to or else you would just think you were the last man on earth.
1618282055541.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
What businesses do you think he was successful with? When he was younger his Daddy always bailed him out, after Daddy died and he burned through a half billion inheritance he went through 6 bankruptcies. Then came the Russian money laundering.
Just because he lives a lavish lifestyle off of other people's money doesn't make him a business minded person, it just makes him a con man, and he's been very good at that. He obviously fooled you.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
We've gradually done exactly that over the thousands of years. Do you think you could "discipline" children today the way they were in 1900? You'd end up in jail pretty fast.
are kids better or worse today? In truth I never had kids so my opinion = < .02

a smack once in a while I'm good with. You know you are getting old when you understand what your dad meant when he said "kids are idiots these days"
But who decides it is hateful. Aside from the fact that these loons wanted to prove a point, they claim that gay marriage was offensive to them - and a court agreed with them.
good question. Public standards or "I know it when I see it"
We will also keep the economy k?

We'll keep trade with Canada and y'all can... build that wall ;)
Maple Syrup for the win!
Which part of the 1st Ammendment don't you get?

If you allow laws based on one religion, you open the country to become a religious state that allows religious based discrimination,, which we're already starting to see.

Again, there's no difference between allowing catholic business owners to deny birth control coverage to their employees and Jahova's Witness being allowed to deny employees blood transfusions.

If you can't understand that, then you're a extremist. That's just the reality. It's not about what you believe, you're allowed to believe that, the issue is when we allow legal religious presecution.
accusing others of extremism.....that ain't ironic/s

and I agree with a good bit of what you have to say but you don't see both sides
Everyone should vote their conscience and shouldn't be expected to vote any other way.
what if you know it'll be throwing your vote away?

#notnamingjay

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This has been brought up a number of times in this thread. Clearly some, including you,
don’t understand the text of the Constitution. It’s funny, in a tragically ironic way, that you state the Constitution is definitive while you evoke the Second Amendment. 🤦‍♂️
Tell me all mighty and knowledgeable, what is the intent of the 2nd amendment? Clearly the left and Democratic "leadership" (using this term loosely) believe it to be for self defense.

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Whatever. But you still can't tell him how to raise his children and it's outrageous of you to even think that you can. No more than he can tell you how to raise your's. I guess you're not going to give some examples of your rules so we can critique them. But I wouldn't expect you to as that's a private matter for all parents.
What the fuck are you on about? My "rules" are that I don't brainwash my kids with tales of fantasy and mythology, and convince them that it's reality. I don't drag them to congregations of moaning and chanting like-minded zealots for reinforcement of the falsehoods and lies I succumbed to.

I'm not telling anyone how to raise their kids, Jimbo...just pointing out what kind of person you have to be to take impressionable children and convince them that fantasy is reality, in the hopes that they do the same to theirs...it's sick.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
What the fuck are you on about? My "rules" are that I don't brainwash my kids with tales of fantasy and mythology, and convince them that it's reality. I don't drag them to congregations of moaning and chanting like-minded zealots for reinforcement of the falsehoods and lies I succumbed to.

I'm not telling anyone how to raise their kids, Jimbo...just pointing out what kind of person you have to be to take impressionable children and convince them that fantasy is reality, in the hopes that they do the same to theirs...it's sick.
Your point is arguable and we obviously sit on opposite sides. To continue arguing is rather moot and in the end all will be revealed.