GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
contagious yes, but not with a 1-2% mortality rate. On the other hand cashiers were unexpectedly thrown into a front line worker status which is def. something that no one saw coming.

I don't believe there is a perfect answer and each person has a best for them solution.

It’s all a scam to get us to implant a, Bill Gates lizard person DNA 5G George Soros mind control pedo blood drinking power slower cult that was thought to be democrats but turns out has actual ties to obnoxiously voiced republicans, tracking and mind control device.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
It’s all a scam to get us to implant a, Bill Gates lizard person DNA 5G George Soros mind control pedo blood drinking power slower cult that was thought to be democrats but turns out has actual ties to obnoxiously voiced republicans, tracking and mind control device. ;)
ftfy

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Weed stores are super pretentious.

Current weed is so strong that the weak strains of today were the high test of 20 years ago. At a certain potency the only difference is sativa(mind highish) vs. indica (body high couch lockish) and lots of strains are hybrids anyway.

Don't mess with edibles unless you have a strong tolerance, you're probably gonna have a bad time.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Teachers have some of the strongest unions left in existence.

That's why they are able to resist going back to work. Unions are really annoying when they work, that's why lots of people are against them. 😋

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We're on year 2, fear-monger. If there was an issue, it would have surfaced. The truth is kids do remarkably well with the virus.
I also saw your friend, a prominent doctor on credible TV, say those who recovered from the virus are immune to all the variants.
This is why vaccine makers are injecting healthy people with COVID, to see how a NATURAL immune response beats the virus.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

That's why they are able to resist going back to work. Unions are really annoying when they work, that's why lots of people are against them. 😋
I don't care how good your union is, if you don't go back to work, you shouldn't get paid.

cb1111

I know several teachers and each one says it is far easier to do in-person schooling than it is to do on-line. One told me that the hours are brutal because he effectively has "office hours" until 8 or 9 every night.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It’s all a scam to get us to implant a, Bill Gates lizard person DNA 5G George Soros mind control pedo blood drinking power slower cult that was thought to be democrats but turns out has actual ties to obnoxiously voiced republicans, tracking and mind control device.
Everyone already has a tracking and mind control device, it's called a smartphone.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That's because kids don't fear the Reaper.

It's not the virus that kills you.

It's the fear.
You're not wrong. Fear is a helluva drug.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I know several teachers and each one says it is far easier to do in-person schooling than it is to do on-line. One told me that the hours are brutal because he effectively has "office hours" until 8 or 9 every night.
It's 1 million times easier to learn traditionally as well.

Kids definitely belong in school.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It was pretty intimidating to try to figure out what the fk to buy when I was in colorado. Dont do weed anymore, so I havent had to deal with it here in MA.
Pro tip- whatever smells good.