GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
You do realize the numbers would be higher if we didn't take precautions like we have been!?!

Oh wait probably not because the flu still kills people and we have a vaccine for that so therefore the vaccine is bad. The precautions we are taking are BS because people are still dying.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Now who doesn't know what they're talking about @MrFancypants ???
I have nothing against any of you, but you're just hating on me to hate on me.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I think he was referring to the McD and roundup that you added to it not the numbers. At least that was my thought.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:

Heart disease: 647,457.
Cancer: 599,108.
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936.
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201.
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383.
Alzheimer's disease: 121,404.
Diabetes: 83,564.
Influenza and Pneumonia: 55,672.
You‘re the type who happily throws out a fatality rate for auto accidents who also screams “my body my choice” as you drive off without wearing your seatbelt.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The precautions we are taking are BS because people are still dying.
*DING DING DING* you've hit the nail on the head

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Now who doesn't know what they're talking about @MrFancypants ???
I have nothing against any of you, but you're just hating on me to hate on me.
We don't hate you just to hate you. I don't think any of us hate you. We're just concerned about your oxygen absorption numbers on account of your head being so far up your ass. We want to help you come back out, but you aren't making it easy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I wear my seatbelt. I won't even move the car until my kids put on their seatbelt. I'm all for safety and precautions, but I know BS when I see it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@GolNat is one of the few that has figured this out.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Textbook strawman fallacy. None of us are saying you can't do math. ALL of us are saying you can't do science.
57 million die EVERY year. 33 million this year so far. Even if you believe the inflated COVID numbers, the virus is less than 2% of all deaths. 98% die from OTHER causes.
THIS IS MATH!

And I've already posted proof that 28% more people have died in the US this year, which indicates covid is drastically undercounted.

Example, Florida normally sees 1000 pneumonia deaths a year. We're triple that that this year half way through. The reality is, these are likely covid 19 deaths. We're seeing a huge jump in deaths from heart attacks. Unless an autopsy is done, it's hard to determine if it's covid related. On examination, they're seeing some of these patients have no sign of cvd, and AGAIN, covid can cause serious clotting in multiple organs,, with surgeons reporting new clots forming while they're removing them.

Listen dude, you're just wrong and out of your depth.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
@GolNat is one of the few that has figured this out.
I think you're really, really misinterpreting what @GolNat said. Cherry picking something he said and using it out of context to support an incorrect viewpoint.

Sound familiar?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I think you're really, really misinterpreting what @GolNat said. Cherry picking something he said and using it out of context to support an incorrect viewpoint.

Sound familiar?
That's pseudo-science.