GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The kraken is around the corner
Any day now.

Seriously though, any retired flag officer that was spreading that nonsense and adding an air of respectability to those lies should be recalled to active duty, court martial, and stripped of benefits

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
That's what it's capable of but not what the actual speed is.
Speed is relative to usage and peak times along with all the equipment being used. He can run a speed test online pretty easy, but it'll average out higher in off peak times than peak. Some companies will guarantee a minimum speed while advertising the highest speed a user 'could' see.

I'd assume his peak average is somewhere between 150-250Mbps down and 5-10 up.

Edit: Again though, this assumes no other usage than the device on the network as having multiple bandwidth hungry devices will decrease speed across all of them. Unless QoS rules or other bandwidth sharing rules are setup to allow one device to gorge itself and leave the scraps to the rest. I like to do this at home so everyone watching netflix doesn't screw with my gaming on the PC.... I just don't tell them. :LOL:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Of course I did. The example bill I posted shows how it is broken down by generation, transmission etc. - and some of those are tiny amounts.

If you look at the unredacted version of your bill, you'll notice that the tiny numbers aren't for the full cost of a kWh. No need to show us a copy - we know you read your bill wrong.
Whatever u say bro some people really don’t like being wrong

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I know you all are not all sportsball people.

But why do they do allstar games still? Average fans do not give a flying fuck for any if the games/activities.

cb1111

There you go. This clarifies (as an example), the redacted part of Keeh's bill
1615170020346.png

and you can clearly see that the small amounts are a part of the overall kWh charge. In this example, the cost of on-peak electricity is 26.634 cents, while the off peak charge is 11.392 cents.

I could, of course, pick and choose the line items on that bill and say that I'm paying 0.818 cents for off peak electricity.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Yep, fallout from the Keystone pipeline. Prices are going to keep going up.

I am so happy keystone is dead. So happy Bears Ears, Grand Staircase, and ANWR are restored. Let’s kill MN’s Line-3 and Sulfide mining anywhere near the BWCA.

fuck the last four years of environmental terrorism by the great orange and his puppeteers.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I know you all are not all sportsball people.

But why do they do allstar games still? Average fans do not give a flying fuck for any if the games/activities.
I am and I'm watching the useless NBA All Star game now. They're obviously not allowed to play defense in that game. 😂

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
View attachment 205641

and you can clearly see that the small amounts are a part of the overall kWh charge. In this example, the cost of on-peak electricity is 26.634 cents, while the off peak charge is 11.392 cents.

I could, of course, pick and choose the line items on that bill and say that I'm paying 0.818 cents for off peak electricity.
You can’t compare some dudes charges from another state to my charges. Plus you keep ignoring that my shit is discounted

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Any day now.

Seriously though, any retired flag officer that was spreading that nonsense and adding an air of respectability to those lies should be recalled to active duty, court martial, and stripped of benefits

Or just convict him of insurrection and let DoD and VA strip the same.

No need to muck about with a pesky GCM, let the civil courts have at and the USC will take care of the rest.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I am so happy keystone is dead. So happy Bears Ears, Grand Staircase, and ANWR are restored. Let’s kill MN’s Line-3 and Sulfide mining anywhere near the BWCA.

fuck the last four years of environmental terrorism by the great orange and his puppeteers.
Killing the keystone pipe. I didn’t think Biden would do it. Glad he did.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
View attachment 205641

Suppose that depends on the plan though, out here we have TOU Rates (Time of use) and Tiered rate plans. I posted Tiered, but here are our TOS rates:
1615170704531.png
1615170745526.png
1615170775358.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
View attachment 205641

Arizona only has peak hours for 5 hours per day Monday through Friday 3PM to 8PM.