GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

cb1111

After doing some research on utility bills, I think we can all agree that keehs is full of shit on this topic. There is no way that veterans, disabled or otherwise (or anybody else for that matter) are getting electricity for a tiny fraction of a penny.

cb1111

Off topic of the off-topic... I am looking to hook up my new TV and the PS5 that will finally be coming in about a month with Ethernet. I have no experience with that though. How would I go about it? What do I need to buy? We have cable internet.
MoCA is what you need. Depending on what service you have, you may need different hardware, but in short, you put a little box in every room where you need ethernet. One end of the box connects to your coax and the other has a couple of ethernet ports and a coax port.

Works great.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
SCAMdemic: the Motion Picture, page 1959 in the script.

You play the character Literal Jim.

Any of this...ringing a bell? Or do we have to go over how this is all just a simulation again? :unsure:
It's a silly script and I tried out but didn't get the part. Back to actor school.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Don't exactly follow a smooth transition between a GTI (like 28k) and an
RS3 (55k)

Other than them being the same relative size they couldn't be further apart in step range. To me if you have RS3 money you can keep the GTI too, if you need to trade the GTI to make the RS palatable maybe hang out for the mk8 R as a point in between. Plus you can still have that in a manual so it's not a girl car.

It’s not a step transition from GTI to RS3. The length of the car over the GTI is an issue due to how the cars are arranged in the garage. That and it’s a sedan. The money isn’t an issue in the least, it’s the fact I don’t have a space for it... and I’m not the biggest fan of sedans in the first place.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
After doing some research on utility bills, I think we can all agree that keehs is full of shit on this topic. There is no way that veterans, disabled or otherwise (or anybody else for that matter) are getting electricity for a tiny fraction of a penny.
Wait till you read the deep discounts people who are on social security and rent control get. I gave you your proof your problem is you don’t want to be wrong. I dunno what else to do. If u want, as soon as my light is due in another three weeks I can send u another god damn screenshot

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Off topic of the off-topic... I am looking to hook up my new TV and the PS5 that will finally be coming in about a month with Ethernet. I have no experience with that though. How would I go about it? What do I need to buy? We have cable internet.

Where is the modem and does it have CAT5 or CAT6 LAN ports on it? If it has the ports you can run hard line to suit to both your TV and PS5. Are you afraid of doing wire drops?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
MoCA is what you need. Depending on what service you have, you may need different hardware, but in short, you put a little box in every room where you need ethernet. One end of the box connects to your coax and the other has a couple of ethernet ports and a coax port.

Works great.
also, the only reason i entertain this bullshit with u is because its too easy for me to prove u wrong lol. you're as wrong as two jims in a church with a jar of mayo

id also like to apologize for my cheap electric bill. seems to offend u north east cats. just be glad yall aren't in Texas. ugly incorrect bitch

cb1111

also, the only reason i entertain this bullshit with u is because its too easy for me to prove u wrong lol. you're as wrong as two jims in a church with a jar of mayo

id also like to apologize for my cheap electric bill. seems to offend u north east cats. just be glad yall aren't in Texas. ugly incorrect bitch
I think you need to step away from the keyboard for awhile.