GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
But you have to be a member of both forums to post there. In the MK6 forum that thread has lots more pages but I'm not a member of the MK6 forum so I can't post there. In the MK7 forum when you go by the number of pages this thread has the most.

Your username and password works across all of the GolfMK forums. It's the same forum backbone. You would just have to log in on the MK6 forums.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Your username and password works across all of the GolfMK forums. It's the same forum backbone. You would just have to log in on the MK6 forums.

Thanks I didn't know that not that I would post in the MK6 forum.
So why do the number of pages in the "what would you do" thread have a different page total in each forum?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Thanks I didn't know that not that I would post in the MK6 forum.
So why do the number of pages in the "what would you do" thread have a different page total in each forum?

Because they're different threads? I don't know which ones you're looking at.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Because they're different threads? I don't know which ones you're looking at.
I'm looking at that thread in the MK7 forum. I have no reason to read the MK6 forum. Jay keeps saying that that thread combined with the MK6 and Mk7 forum is more pages than this thread, which is true, but I only look at how many pages that thread has in the MK7 forum. And this thread now has more pages.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
What would you expect from someone dressed like that. I would be pissed too. Having to pick up horse shit after each chariot race sucks.
No, commonly spoken latin that was not written is referred to as vulgar latin. The refined writings studied today are a formal version that is "spoken" today.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm looking at that thread in the MK7 forum. I have no reason to read the MK6 forum. Jay keeps saying that that thread combined with the MK6 and Mk7 forum is more pages than this thread, which is true, but I only look at how many pages that thread has in the MK7 forum. And this thread now has more pages.

Looks like Jay is taking about this thread

https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-mk6-today.236354/

Which has over 50,000 comments. But that is over an 8 and a half year period.