GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
For the last time, as the white son of the town doctor, you're a fucking racist for speaking for the black families in that community. You have zero fucking idea how much racism they endured in your town or how many black families were kept from living in your town.

This is why you get called a racist.

I grew up in a smallish town as a lawyers son and I "didn't see racism". As an adult, I'm not stupid or racist enough to claim it didn't exist.
You mean the two black families? Except for the fact that I witnessed how they were treated which was fine. Sure there could have been racism that I wasn't privy to but in such a small town I would think that I would have heard about it. I'm obviously not aware if other black families wanted to live there. It wasn't a destination because of the lack of jobs in such a small farming town. But I guess you would know better than me. I only lived there.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
'Black Power'
Hooray!!!

'All lives matter'
RACIST!!
Like I said, you don't understand. Your ingrained racism doesn't allow you to see why all lives matter in response to black lives matter is racist. If all lives actually mattered in America, there wouldn't be a BLM movement. Ironically, the only reason LGBTQ is political to you, is because all lives don't actually matter to you.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You're missing my point. there were so few black families because they would not get the housing needed to live there.
You're missing my point.
You either bought an existing house or a vacant lot and built a house. There were no new subdivisions being built. And there wasn't an abundance of vacant lots. It was not only not a growing town it has, since I grew up there, shrunk. What you would call a downtown has been mostly torn down now because everything was old and had been vacant for so long and not maintained. It's extremely sad to me.NNobody would choose to move there for opportunity.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You're missing my point.
You either bought an existing house or a vacant lot and built a house. There were no new subdivisions being built. And there wasn't an abundance of vacant lots. It was not only not a growing town it has, since I grew up there, shrunk. What you would call a downtown has been mostly torn down now because everything was old and had been vacant for so long and not maintained. It's extremely sad to me.NNobody would choose to move there for opportunity.

one of these moments you are going to actually learn what was going on during this time and all the lights will go on.

honestly, I think you are very close to the power turning on.

going to be a fuck of a “ah ha” moment that’s for sure.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Be careful. Last guy who said black power was killed by a white guy who worked for a three letter organization

A few that spouted off with “white power” met the same fate. 🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
one of these moments you are going to actually learn what was going on during this time and all the lights will go on.

honestly, I think you are very close to the power turning on.

going to be a fuck of a “ah ha” moment that’s for sure.
You give him way too much credit.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You give him way too much credit.

Nobody can skirt the actual knowledge that closely without tipping in. Come on, he’s saying the suburbanization of white America was evidence of racial equality. Either he doesn’t want to see what is right in front of him, or he’s just trolling at this point.

On edit: Okay with the previous talk about redlining, FHA, covenants, etc... he might just be that dumb.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You mean the two black families? Except for the fact that I witnessed how they were treated which was fine. Sure there could have been racism that I wasn't privy to but in such a small town I would think that I would have heard about it. I'm obviously not aware if other black families wanted to live there. It wasn't a destination because of the lack of jobs in such a small farming town. But I guess you would know better than me. I only lived there.
Like I said, Jim is a lost cause.

Jim, you're a racist. Only you can choose to open your eyes.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
We in the UK & Europe, who also have temps down to -23C & lower, are confused here...:unsure:

The reason is that we are trying to figure out how the biggest state (in the main group) which has loads of gas & oil, & is known for being the "Lone Star state", & "can do it all bigger & better & go it alone"......Has ended up in a situation where the power grid collapses thus forcing the whole infrastructure into a cascade failure, with vast amounts of the population of the state unable to get clean drinking water, electricity, heat, lighting, & with shops, running out of food, etc, etc...

Usually this occurs in "third world" countries with bad investment in infrastructure, corrupt Governments, greedy corporations, etc... are you saying this is you???

One item of interest on the news reports from your networks was that apparently the power companies charge more for the electricity when there is high demand, & less when there is low demand...this in reference to some woman whose electric bill was about $3,000...

Really????...😲

You see over here in the UK Thatcher privatised the utilities companies & we have numerous companies that you can buy your electricity, gas, phone, internet, etc. from. But the prices NEVER alter due to season or demand & in fact you can buy a fixed unit price on 5yr contracts.

Sounds like the USA really has gone for "extreme capitalism.".....
Seems like Texas operates like a third world country. As far as the demand issue is concerned in Arizona you choose whether to use a demand plan. Rates are higher during the demand hours, 3PM to 8PM in Arizona. You pay a higher rate during those hours and a much cheaper rate outside those hours. I'm on the demand plan and use a programmable thermostat. My electric bill for January was $45.52 and I'm 100 % electric.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Like I said, Jim is a lost cause.

Jim, you're a racist. Only you can choose to open your eyes.
I'm not but I'm also not going to argue about it because it's impossible to convince you otherwise. I know what I am and so do the people who actually know me and that's the only thing that matters.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Seems like Texas operates like a third world country. As far as the demand issue is concerned in Arizona you choose whether to use a demand plan. Rates are higher during the demand hours, 3PM to 8PM in Arizona. You pay a higher rate during those hours and a much cheaper rate outside those hours. I'm on the demand plan and use a programmable thermostat. My electric bill for January was $45.52 and I'm 100 % electric.
All of America operates like a third world country. Some places are a bit better than others