GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Probably better just to eat healthy and exercise regularly.

Immune boosting sounds like snake oil
eating healthy can get you Vitamin C but not D. No good way to get the zinc you need.

there are snake oils out there for immunity but thee ones i listed have well documented science to back it up.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
You guys have a hand running around Adams family style???
I did that for Halloween once. My friend went as Wednesday Addams while I wore a black morph suit with the right hand cut off and just followed her around. Usually perched on her shoulder, ran up on other people's arms, flicked people, tapped them -- just an annoying MF in general. Almost got punched twice. Good night.
Btw, the hand is called Thing T. Thing; the 'T' stands for 'Thing'.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
anyone else taking immune boosting supplements these days? supposed to help if you actually get the 'rona
Yes, it's called eating an orange.
Sunlight and FRESH air help too.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
View attachment 200896Shop just got a 75 civic. We are waiting on parts but will build a k24 for her. Come over. We have weed 😂

I hear if you rip the front seats out and sit in the back, they are more comfortable.

watch the power, you can over tap the chassis and make it basically undrivable.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I hear if you rip the back seat out, they are more comfortable.

watch the power, you can over tap the chassis and make it basically undrivable.
No. Chassis will go tubular on the front and braced on the rear. Otherwise it will make for a scary ass ride man. This bitch has a ton of chassis flex. It’s old

we have made that mistake before 😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
No. Chassis will go tubular on the front and braced on the rear. Otherwise it will make for a scary ass ride man. This bitch has a ton of chassis flex. It’s old

we have made that mistake before 😂

Was thinking of going b16b power in the wife’s mini. Watched the MCM series on their build and was like nope, most she’ll get is a cheap ass d16.

likely it’ll end in being a mild dual carb 1275 a-series though

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 jetta sportwagen
I did that for Halloween once. My friend went as Wednesday Addams while I wore a black morph suit with the right hand cut off and just followed her around. Usually perched on her shoulder, ran up on other people's arms, flicked people, tapped them -- just an annoying MF in general. Almost got punched twice. Good night.
Btw, the hand is called Thing T. Thing; the 'T' stands for 'Thing'.
Im having trouble picturing this for some reason. Any pics?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Im having trouble picturing this for some reason. Any pics?
I don't :/ this was before cloud backups were ezpz lemon squeezy and that phone got ruined. Lost forever, unfortunately.
But this is a morph suit:
shopping.jpeg

So just imagine one of the hands of the suit cut off, exposing my actual hand. Giving the illusion that I'm just a mismembered hand trolling around.
unnamed.gif