GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Suspension upgrades?

R527

How much you pushin...boost, hp, tq? U have Haldex?

sent from my thunderbolt

That I don't know exactly. I bought it from C2 (this one) and they say 450+ whp at 15 psi (probably fwd not awd). I'm putting a 3" exhaust on soon to replace the stock 2.25" so that should bring it up a little bit. If I bring it out to a track I'm sure I'd want to upgrade but in the city I like it right now. It helps that I was driving around a Rabbit before so anything feels better than that. Oh and no on the Haldex upgrade I think. I will probably do that before suspension, along with a newer ECU and DSG tune.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
That I don't know exactly. I bought it from C2 (this one) and they say 450+ whp at 15 psi (probably fwd not awd). I'm putting a 3" exhaust on soon to replace the stock 2.25" so that should bring it up a little bit. If I bring it out to a track I'm sure I'd want to upgrade but in the city I like it right now. It helps that I was driving around a Rabbit before so anything feels better than that. Oh and no on the Haldex upgrade I think. I will probably do that before suspension, along with a newer ECU and DSG tune.

oooo, YOU bought that, nice! you had it dynoed since you bought it?

R527

oooo, YOU bought that, nice! you had it dynoed since you bought it?

I have not. I'll probably do that sometime this summer after I get the exhaust finished. I'll also give the 1/4 mile a shot just to see, but the place doesn't open until May. Then I'll post a MKV vs SRT8 Challenger just to be a dick heh.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
I have not. I'll probably do that sometime this summer after I get the exhaust finished. I'll also give the 1/4 mile a shot just to see, but the place doesn't open until May. Then I'll post a MKV vs SRT8 Challenger just to be a dick heh.

haha, nice!