GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Suspension for Auto-X and budget

live4something

Ready to race!
I have been contemplating Koni Yellows as well paired with GC to adjust height and still adjust dampening. Just kinda costly. I was pointed to BC BR coilovers as well. So I think it would be one of those because adjustability for track is important. And its nice to soften them for times when I'm off the track which is more common
I have the Koni/GC combo. Honestly its pretty stiff, but not enough to bother me. It's kind of personal preference. The spring rates I have are at the top of the range for the yellows as well (475f, 390r).

As far as a setup with linear springs, height adjustability, and a decent shock it is VERY reasonably priced

eastsideride

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the Koni/GC combo. Honestly its pretty stiff, but not enough to bother me. It's kind of personal preference. The spring rates I have are at the top of the range for the yellows as well (475f, 390r).

As far as a setup with linear springs, height adjustability, and a decent shock it is VERY reasonably priced
Did you get the aggressive springs or race/track springs? I noticed the options on their site?

I think I'll go that route though. Every autox'er and track person suggests them it seems lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Zach@etektuning

Eurotek!
Did you get the aggressive springs or race/track springs? I noticed the options on their site?

I think I'll go that route though. Every autox'er and track person suggests them it seems lol

Hey,

I know your looking at suspensions for your mkV.

If you get a chance check out our store

http://www.etektuning.com/categories/Volkswagen/Golf-MKV-2006-to-2009/Suspension/

we have great ricing and offer free shipping on orders over $100 in the U.S.

live4something

Ready to race!

Honestly I'm not sure. I bought the springs/collars second hand. I sent GC the numbers on the springs and they told me the spring rates.

Maximum6

FASTER
Hr rss coil over is all a serious weekend track/autox car needs