mods on stage 2
-dp
-tune

Enjoy!

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Good job racing in what seems to be a highly populated area.

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
In both videos theyre in a suburban area with shops feet away and cars parked on the sides. What if a kid just ran out between cars because they noticed a break in traffic? Im just saying, be smarter with where you line up.

Car(s)
Subaru
In both videos theyre in a suburban area with shops feet away and cars parked on the sides. What if a kid just ran out between cars because they noticed a break in traffic? Im just saying, be smarter with where you line up.

yeah, i was joking. i remember he posted a video a long time ago and almost hit a van and he said its the angle and it seemed like he was closer :iono:

djunited

Ready to race!

We have been racing there for the past 5 years with no accidents. There are only closed stores,no houses, and parked cars are well, just parked cars.

I have never almost hit anything while racing. Maybe you would like it more if i told stories?

djunited

Ready to race!
good race. but why even bother? you already knew it wasnt going to be close

Its how they test their cars after a certain mod.