GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo SPS2 installed

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
Just got the stage 2 Revo flash.(SPS2) I'm impressed with Revo, the second stage seems to have quicker throttle response and increased top end performance. Not as big as gains as stage 1 though. So I got Mitlek TBE, K&N slip in filter, Revo SPS2 at 94oct.
Fuel-9
Timing-4
Boost-6
But I got no Dyno any where close to me and I'm dying to know what I'm actaully putting to the Ground. Anybody Got a good guess?

Last edited:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Hey Johnny, the only place i can recommend is kinetic, the only thing would be the fact that, if you do get the car dynoed i would recommend that you use the same dyno if you go to dyno again so you get completely accurate, numbers. Ha im still wondering if those were tazers, or guns shots, i guess we will never know.

Cheers Oscar

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
I think it was a tazer or a bean bag gun, No Ambulance came so I doubt it was a real gun unless they were shooting out the tires. I found a Dyno Graph on the Miltek website. Stage 1 tuning with a full milltek. Corrected Power-267.8bhp.
Max torque-412nm. Not sure what these numbers would be to the whe.els though.

Nurendra

Autocross Champion
johnny12345 said:
Fuel-6
Timing-4
Boost-9

You sure those settings are right?
Revo fuel is set at 9 all the time. Timing and boost are the only 2 variables that they recommend changing.
Maybe it is
timing 4
boost 6
fuel 9
:iono:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
ha ya prolly bean bags, but thats still impressive for just stage one, ill see if when i get my exhaust and revo software, that i might be able to set up a day to dyno our cars neways im out for the weekend.

Cheers Oscar