GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

R32 rear bumper

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
Anyone know of a spot to find a pre owned us r32 lower bumper or even a full bumper??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are loads of sites of where you can purchase these things. ECSTuning.com most likely has them, but their customer service angered me, so I don't shop with them any more.

Black Forest Industries probably has them, too. Just google the name, you'll find them.

Hayden

Love/Hate Relationship
Car(s)
2016 GTI
There are loads of sites of where you can purchase these things. ECSTuning.com most likely has them, but their customer service angered me, so I don't shop with them any more.

Black Forest Industries probably has them, too. Just google the name, you'll find them.

He is looking for pre-owned, none of those sites will carry a pre-owned bumper.

elcubanomk5

I’ll check that out. Only preowned because I want the fit to be perfect. A lot of sites offer aftermarket which is hit and miss. Also not trying to spend almost a grand on a bumper :) thanks I appreciate it. Gonna look into Black Forest, I’ve never heard of them...

elcubanomk5

Thanks :) just bought an Oem one from a shop ;) excited to slap it on

elcubanomk5

Awesome. May I ask which shop?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

It was a shop in Sun Valley. I guess they sell bumpers from Salvage vehicles. I found the bumper on eBay and asked if I could get it tax free and of course no shipping and he agreed. They didn’t have anymore...

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
It was a shop in Sun Valley. I guess they sell bumpers from Salvage vehicles. I found the bumper on eBay and asked if I could get it tax free and of course no shipping and he agreed. They didn’t have anymore...

Hey, great find!

elcubanomk5

Hey, great find!

just need to order the carbon lower