GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

picking up my r32 16th march

swale

55 reg diamond black dsg leather....

fp55 unm anyone off here no anything about this car?

craig

NO BUT IF I WHERE YOU I WOULD'NT BE DISCLOSING MY REG NO. OVER THE ENTIRE WEB, BAD IDEA:thumbsup:

swale

just a little proof for ya... its a black 3 door dsg date of reg 17/11/2005 the internets an amazing thing espacialy in the wrong hands huh!!!

congrats will be a nice car do you not think it'll be a liitle thirsty for our sky high fuel prices here mind???

Last edited:

swale

:bs: :bs: I believe first release is in July if you placed one of the first 832 orders.

he's in uk been out for a while now:laugh: :thumbup:

craigsr32

just a little proof for ya... its a black 3 door dsg date of reg 17/11/2005 the internets an amazing thing espacialy in the wrong hands huh!!!

congrats will be a nice car do you not think it'll be a liitle thirsty for our sky high fuel prices here mind???

i drove a clio v6 mk2 before mate n the costs of running that are about twice as much as the R32, and only do about 10k miles per year....

swale

All Should Be Good Then

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
NO BUT IF I WHERE YOU I WOULD'NT BE DISCLOSING MY REG NO. OVER THE ENTIRE WEB, BAD IDEA:thumbsup:

why do people worry about this? I'm not being a smartass, I'm just asking. I've asked on a few different threads and never got an answer. Can you steal someone's identity or something? I just don't get how it is ok to drive around all day with your plates showiing to the whole city, but as soon as the car goes online, it's extremely important to black out the plates. WTF?:iono: :confused:

swale

Your right but mostly people tend to prowl the web for reg no.s cloning theft etc its just better to hide them.

craigsr32

why do people worry about this? I'm not being a smartass, I'm just asking. I've asked on a few different threads and never got an answer. Can you steal someone's identity or something? I just don't get how it is ok to drive around all day with your plates showiing to the whole city, but as soon as the car goes online, it's extremely important to black out the plates. WTF?:iono: :confused:

yes thats what i thought they can go on autotrader and find any car they want.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
:bs: :bs: I believe first release is in July if you placed one of the first 832 orders.

"Derr... i sell vw/audi/mazda.... durrr"

my guess is you specialize in the mazda area considering you didn't take the second to look at the guys location. Any person that knew anything about VW would think, "How does he get his .:R32 faster than the release date?.....hmm OH! he must live in Europe!"

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
oooooooooohh pwnage

thomaschh

Banned

It's also a good way to hide your identity from your dealer in case you discuss mods to your car online. If it ever comes down to a lawsuit between you and VW over your warranty and they hire a detective or some crap and can prove you were onine talking about all the mods to your car and how you drive at 130mph or burn out all the time, etc. then you're screwed. :thumbsup:

It sounds paranoid but I've heard of stories about guys who mod their car then have a problem and remove their upgrades and take their car in for warranty repair and end up in a fight over it with their dealer. All they have to do is find a pic of your car online (ID by the license plate number) and look at your posts and BAM - they got ya.