GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PARTS SALE - FK, BSH, ***, ECS, New South, OEM

mlbplayer86

Semi Pro
Car(s)
2008 VW Gti 4 Door
It's in mint condition, only removed to go aftermarket. And no I don't have the code but would help get one if needed.

Carl07GTI

Car(s)
2007 GTI
Do you still have the rear wiper bolt cover and if so how much shipped up the road to 98270?

Peylix

Passed Driver's Ed
What MM are the spacers? Can't find them on ECS by part#. Only 2 right?

Peylix

Passed Driver's Ed
Also, shot in the dark. Would you be willing to part with the lower valance of the bumper? I'm looking to paint match mine but current one has some damage that would hinder the process of sanding and such.

mlbplayer86

Semi Pro
Car(s)
2008 VW Gti 4 Door
Also, shot in the dark. Would you be willing to part with the lower valance of the bumper? I'm looking to paint match mine but current one has some damage that would hinder the process of sanding and such.

Hey bud... When I sold the car this weekend I parted with the spacers. If your willing to drive to my area to meet I'll sell you the whole rear end if you want and you can take what you want off it. Offer me any price and I'll consider it.

Peylix

Passed Driver's Ed
I actually snagged an OEM Euro spec rear a few weeks back. No longer am looking for a rear. Or else I'd jump all over the one in your garage.

But have been looking for a front votex lip (since your car was up for sale) I thought I'd ask.

Looks like I missed my window. All is fine though. Glad you found a buyer for the car.