GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not sure if this has been done...

JerryLtowIt

Passed Driver's Ed
My parts should be in today but in the meantime...

And then...

I kind of like it. But maybe in red. The camera angle makes the blue light look purple.

Put the phone down and DRIVE!!

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
That's kinda neat. Probably illegal in most places, but neat.

JerryLtowIt

Passed Driver's Ed
This was a passing thought as I fiddled with an led that came off a shifter knob...(was a present as a joke)

I wanted to see if I could get a 3D effect. It was quickly decided that there needs to be some sort of tube that would keep the light from bleeding over into the grill and unwanted areas. Hence...
This is a thin piece of card board attached with dabs of hot glue. THIS IS NOT PERMANENT! The wind and weather will quickly destroy it. But it gives me the general effect. The cardboard has to be trimmed, obviously. This is a bit tricky and I still have not decided what to use for the final tube thing. But the cardboard will be the correct size and I can use it as a guide.

Then of course wires need to be ran, fuses installed and deciding if I want it to turn on with the fogs or, have its own switch. I'll update as it progresses, if anyone is interested. Feel free to post suggestions or ideas, I'd love to read them.

A little light is still bleeding into the grill in the right side

Put the phone down and DRIVE!!

Last edited:

laneyday

Can you help? I just joined this and I'm trying to post a thread to see if I can get some answers and it's telling me I can't post a thread... sorry to bother but what do I do? Any help would be appreciated