GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not happy with these coilovers.. *not low content*

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
You bought FK's to auto cross with?.........

Tapatalk because bored.

Coils are coils. They all look the same.

Moar low = moar fast. Simple math. :thumbsup:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I said those pictures where taken before I adjusted them, I have 0threads up front now and 1" left in the back. I don't want to take the helpers out because it'll bounce more and ride worse. I want to auto cross my car so having it bouncy isn't in my best interest.

My question remains unanswered, and yet we've touched on everything else. Are these going to settle at all or is the front going to stay at 25 1/4 ftg?

No, helpers won't change the ride at all, they will not make it ride worse or bounce more. Helpers have practically zero spring rate. They are only there to keep the spring seated when the isn't any weight on the suspension. Take the helpers out and the bump stops out and your car will be lower.

Also suspensions only settle about 1/4'', if that.

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
No, helpers won't change the ride at all, they will not make it ride worse or bounce more. Helpers have practically zero spring rate. They are only there to keep the spring seated when the isn't any weight on the suspension. Take the helpers out and the bump stops out and your car will be lower.

Also suspensions only settle about 1/4'', if that.

Thank you! Helpers will come out as soon as winters over

k3v0

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
i've got the helpers out on my h&r street performance coilovers and they're spun all the way down and i'm at about 24 inches FTG. if you remove the helpers and spin up you should be able to hit 24.5 no problem