GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Northern Ohio Region German Auto Show

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I think I'm going to skip the breakfast part as well. For the sheer fact that I'm going to have my son with me and that would make for a long day for him. His attention span isn't that big. gti mkv, can't I get there at 11 and still be in the show, or would I need to get there earlier. If so then I may get there at 10:30.

gti mkv

Ready to race!
all the flyer says "11am cars in place" so i would try to get there alittle before 11. we all can skip breakfast and meet at the dealership at 10am what do you guys think?

gti mkv

Ready to race!
ok everyone. pre-GTI show/meet and greet at my dealership (ganley westside imports on lorain in north olmsted) meet up at 10-10:15. the show is about 2 miles from the dealership. if you need directions or have any questions, pm or call me at work 440-734-2000 ask for charlie. see you there!
:burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber::burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber::burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber: :burnrubber:

vw4ross

Autocross Champion
no excusses! LOL same here i usually get roughly 3-5 hours of sleep daily. i know its rough. the show starts at 11, but i got to set up around 10-1030. what time do you think you can make it out?

if I am conscious before noon, maybe 2:30 or 3:00. My wife's friend is getting married this Saturday, and I'll be surprised if I don't get drunk.

All kidding aside, 10:15 should work. If I am not there by 10:20, go ahead and leave to set up.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Hey gti mkv. Where should we park at if we're meeting up there? Last I checked the space was rather limited due to construction.

gti mkv

Ready to race!
up front you'll see me. there will be parking on the side

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Alright vw4ross, gti mkv, Technofreak, and GTIKid, or who ever else I'm missing. If you guys can I'd like to see you today. Meeting around 10-10:15am at Ganley VW in North Olmsted. Later guys.