GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Noob Question

LonestarMKV

Drag Racing Champion
I was wondering are they going to make a MKV R32? do they have one already ?? have they stopped making the R32?

NorthGTI

Rally Car Newbie
LonestarMKV said:
I was wondering are they going to make a MKV R32? do they have one already ?? have they stopped making the R32?

As the MkV R32 is already on sale, I think the answer would be yes, yes and yes(MkIV).

When you did a search for "R32" in your favorite search engine, you got nothing?

GTI2007

the mk5 R32 is indeed here in Belgium (Europe) onsale but for a standard 3 doors 6 speed manual mk5 R32 you pay here a price of 35,000 € or 41,400 $ :eyebulge: which is a goddamn lot of money

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
there are already 3 R32's here in oman

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
and it costs only 5263$ more than the GTI!:biggrin:

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
Before you ask, no, there's no plans to bring the R32 to the U.S. but it is in Europe and it is awesome.

LonestarMKV

Drag Racing Champion
that sucks well maybe they wll bring it to the USA (crosses fingers) thanks for the replies yeah I did search for it I just couldnt find anything on there being a usa version sorry should have specified that. My bad have a good one guys

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
LonestarMKV said:
that sucks well maybe they wll bring it to the USA (crosses fingers) thanks for the replies yeah I did search for it I just couldnt find anything on there being a usa version sorry should have specified that. My bad have a good one guys

Your welcome:smile:

pinkfl2511

DUB Lover since '01
Car(s)
1999 BMW 328i
R36 for the US!

According to all the magazine's that I read, and other resources, supposedly we are getting an R36 with close to 300HP to compete with the WRX STI and the Lancer EVO X. That's what I heard, and it will more than likely be a 2008 model.

:burnrubber:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
pinkfl2511 said:
According to all the magazine's that I read, and other resources, supposedly we are getting an R36 with close to 300HP to compete with the WRX STI and the Lancer EVO X. That's what I heard, and it will more than likely be a 2008 model.

:burnrubber:
That's the same thing the local VW dealer told me.:eyebulge: