GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No Shave November

DubLife

Ready to race!
I needed a new razor & picked up a sweet package at walgreens yesterday that included a fusion pro glide, shaving gel, body wash, AND a 1 year subscription to GQ. $10. so much for NSN

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
im waiting for pix....

took this today
yes, that's a comb

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
I reached terminal length pretty early. I just shaved after 4 years of growing. My beard didn't get longer past year one. Made me sad I have shitty beard genetics.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I reached terminal length pretty early. I just shaved after 4 years of growing. My beard didn't get longer past year one. Made me sad I have shitty beard genetics.

same here man. it takes me 3+ months to grow a shitty stash and a shitty goat. i cant even get my burns to grow all the way in and im 23 hahah. hell even my dad takes at least a solid month to grow a stash.:(

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
same here man. it takes me 3+ months to grow a shitty stash and a shitty goat. i cant even get my burns to grow all the way in and im 23 hahah. hell even my dad takes at least a solid month to grow a stash.:(

Lol Asian? I can't go more then 4 days without shaving or I look like a hobo. I'm not a hairy Persian either just a white dude

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
What nationality are you guys that have slow growth or thin beards?

Being Scottish and Egyptian works out pretty well for me. I could grow a mustache way past my chin if I didn't trim it. I average about an inch of dense growth every month, give or take.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
im Lebanese Armenian
my facial hair growth doesnt stop. it'll keep growing as far as i know(i havent gone longer than 3 months)
in a month and a half i had a goat that was a decent 1.5" long at around 3 months it was 2.7"? it was a nasty goat at that point haha
another thing to take into consideration is that im 18.
id say im pretty damn hairy for your average Californian 18 year old
hairiest kid in high school= nicknamed "sasquatch"