GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New GTI owner!!!

06gtimkv

Autocross Newbie
Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Picked up my GTI monday night and have had a smile on my face ever since. Candy White 6spd with package 2 and 18" rims. Im loving the power b/c i came from a 97 jetta 2.0l which isnt quick by any standards. but looking foward to modding alittle, and anyone anyone in rhode island let me know if you wanna meet up. lata

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Good stuff! Congrats on the buy! Doesn't it feel awesome the first time you get the GTI? I came from a 115 HP honda civic!

Whats cool was that the salesman delivered the car to me at a starbucks. People inside were kinda looking at the car drive up the parking lot. Felt good to know that the car was for me. :)

Congratulations... my GTI is white also, but its a package 0. My dealer offered to deliver my car to me and pick up the down payment, because my car wasn't ready the night i did all the paperwork. so they gave me a united gray GTI for the night. i said i would just go to the dealership in the morning with the check cause i didn't want someone else driving my car. plus that gave me the chance to drive it some more.

06gtimkv

Autocross Newbie
I've gotten so many looks just from driving around my college campus...everyone looks at it, it felt awesome to drive it for the first time

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
-___- I don't get any looks at my school... since there are 3 M3's on the lot already and a 7 series.

06gtimkv

Autocross Newbie
that sux bro....i wouldnt get any either if there were m3's at my school. those cars are smooth