like i say to everyone else, evo IX ftw

That One Dude

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI DSG
What Happened?

bis

100k+ club king
i think that the sst got broken during that run because if you watch around 7 min into it he knocks the shifter from shifting mode to D and it goes from 3 to D5 to D3 and back to 3 and the car just sorta lurches but doent go any faster

Dave1078

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI
whats wrong with the way they compare cars?

A few reasons. Lots of driver error. Not all of their drivers are equal. Drivers not letting the faster car pass. All of these factors fudge the numbers. It's entertaining, but not useful. I like the Top gear/Fifth Gear method where they run one car at a time with the same driver in each car... and they don't have 6 cars cluttering up the track worrying about ramming into each other.

/rant

Apathy

Banned
well theres a reason why they give the results for time attack as well. BMI probably gets tsuchiya, (aka drift king) to run the best laps with each individual car.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
A few reasons. Lots of driver error. Not all of their drivers are equal. Drivers not letting the faster car pass. All of these factors fudge the numbers. It's entertaining, but not useful. I like the Top gear/Fifth Gear method where they run one car at a time with the same driver in each car... and they don't have 6 cars cluttering up the track worrying about ramming into each other.

/rant

all of them are professionals, and notice how they put the best driver in the more powerful car, and he still lost. i think it's fine, because if the EvoX's were actually faster and better, the evo IX wouldn't have passed. even the SST X lost to the IX. there is no error there

Dave1078

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI
all of them are professionals, and notice how they put the best driver in the more powerful car, and he still lost. i think it's fine, because if the EvoX's were actually faster and better, the evo IX wouldn't have passed. even the SST X lost to the IX. there is no error there

I'd rather see the best each car could do without any other cars on the track. That's all I'm saying.