GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new angel lights and bumper

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Alphard? Had to do a google search since I knew you weren't referring to the wheels...

Umm... The huge ugly Toyota van? Those have angel eyes? And look good? Da fuq....

egyptianGTI

Weezy F
Car(s)
GTI
I think they look fine but they'd look better if they were a bright white/no blue

StewieGriffin

Banned
i tend to agree, that angel eyes sort of belongs on bmw's. something about their headlights and how they look overall on bmw's that it's just.... right...

also... alphards. angel eyes works on alphards as well. the only only car i would say angel eyes works on.

Alphard? Had to do a google search since I knew you weren't referring to the wheels...

Umm... The huge ugly Toyota van? Those have angel eyes? And look good? Da fuq....

lol

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
sterling, i shit you not, people in hk mod vans as well. and i've seen the nicest modded alphard once and it had aftermarket angel eyes and it just fit with the car.

and i honestly think alphards are great looking vans lol

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Like most people here, angel eyes on a VW just feels wrong to me. With that said, especially with the colour match with the grill stripe, yours are the nicest angel eyes I've seen on a GTI.

Still wouldn't do it myself, but it's a unique look that you've pulled off well.

MYGTI07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
Where did you purchase the CCFL rings from ? I was going to do the same when I did the joey mod but decided to keep it simple and just black out my headlights. This whole halo ring is played out here in Miami.