GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Motul oil change in GTA for $49,99

vision_x2000

In Need for Speed
Car(s)
08 GTI 6MT APR Stg2+
Hey guys, I was there just a week ago again, and he's still at the same location... got him to do a carb cleaning with additives... car drives a bit better now. Oil+Filter is about $60 now.

Vento 3

Oettinger GLi
Carb Clearning?

For everyone information, i just got Nigel to put BG product that he recommend into my IS250 which also run direct injection, he charge me ~$69 for both BG 206c Air Intake System Cleaner & BG 210C Fuel System cleaner. he said pricing would be the same for my GLI.

the BG 206C has to be treat thru vacuum line, the BG 210C is just a can you pour into your gas tank.

Throttle runs easier/lighter than before, i believe i am seeing better fuel mileage as well. not sure if this product actually sees the intake valve thou.

my only concern for him running the same product on our 2.0T is that he use a generic OBD tool, don't know if that is capable of clearing codes? anyone got Nigel to clear codes before? or VagCom is a must for running BG/Seafoam?

JimmyBraps

Just left there after getting the oil changed in my wife's Passat. He did a great job and was fast. Will definitely be taking my jetta there when it needs an oil change. :thumbup:

kfeng

Ready to race!
Ivan at igarage.ca also does Motul oil change got $60. I've taken all my cars to him for the past 8 yrs. Highly recommended place.

bryansbestwax

Chris at Touge tuning does motul as well. And he is open Sundays. Touge is on Westport cres in Mississauga

sent using my thumbs, mispelling most words

Vento 3

Oettinger GLi
went to Nigel @ Zoom Auto this pass sat, and he if finally going to move, end of May is the date, see attached flyer.
the new shop would be bigger. :thumbsup:

That Manheim oil isn't comparable to Motul Nigel said, good price for other car for sure :thumbsup:

Attachments

• zoom auto flyer.jpg
    zoom auto flyer.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 173