GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Model year questions

lgl007

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Guys,

I currently have a MK4 GTI (2001 1.8T) and I want to move to a MK5. So here are my questions:

1) Will the 2007 model year cars be available in mid 2006? (I bought my 2001 MK4 in July of 2000 for instance) I was hoping to get the LC and iPod adapter that will be standard fare in 2007.
2) Anyone know if any new colors will be available in the 2007 model year lineup?
3) They say the 25th Anniversary edition will be for 2007. What does this mean, a mid 2006 release of a 2007 model year ride or ACTUAL release in the calendar year 2007?
4) Is it worth it to wait for the Anniversary edition? Anyone know if it will have the 230HP upgrade like the one that is said to be coming to the US?
5) Finally, I defnitely want the 18" Huffs on the car, if I change the tires to M+S rated Michelin Pilots, do you think they could stand our Canadian winters with all the snow and salt that we use (I'm in Toronto).

Thanks for your help.

-Greg

d.C

DJ
mkvboi i'm from 852 too, how's the aftermarket parts market for our car in hk? i'm going back for vacation in july.

i think it'll still be called 07, there will only be 62 gti in the whole canada for 06.

MKVboi

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Cool! Actually I haven't been back to hk since 2002 lol. But i'm interested to know what kinda stuff they have available for our cars there. Is it true Canada will only have 62 '06 GTIs!? Where did you hear this from?