GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mkv vs 550hp civic

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
yes Revo DSG software is MEH. United Motorsports makes a better and more capable file. Still, even at 560whp i am very impressed. i cant wait to see the day when one of you two gets upward of 600, 700, shit even 800whp. i have every confidence in you bud!!!

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
We have already done 6. I'm shooting for 7 this year

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
yes i know one of you two was around 627 or 637whp last i heard. Shit is beast man.
I think, based upon your approach, you might be the 1st one to get up to those power numbers, however i think you have a long hard road ahead of you. If and when they can come up with some injectors that can outflow the RS4 injectors, it is obviously the simpler option and the one i would prefer. The problem is when will they come up with them.....

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
It was a brisk winter night.... The dew was glistening in the moonlight.... Spicy

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
It was a brisk winter night.... The dew was glistening in the moonlight.... Spicy...:wub:
Bikle cracks me the F'up!
Cheers Bro...:drinking:

Mr'B'...is your best 1/4 et still 11.6@119? <BTW...this is why there is no need to embellish!!!
Is that et with your street set-up or track?

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
Bikle cracks me the F'up!
Cheers Bro...:drinking:

Mr'B'...is your best 1/4 et still 11.6@119? <BTW...this is why there is no need to embellish!!!
Is that et with your street set-up or track?

That’s probably an old time, I think last year bikle was running 11.1's at 128ish
But hell you gotta think that’s was on a completely stock dsg(open diff)...remember the days when people thought the power from a stage 2+ tune would possibly blow apart a DSG....