GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV headlight housings

Koal

Car(s)
'08 GTI MKV 2.0 tfsi
Her new here I just bought my 2008 GTI MKV about a month ago and really love driving it! However the other day a deer decided to headbutt my car smashing the driver side fender headlight and hood.
Now I can fix everything however I'm finding it increasingly discuss to find any kind of aftermarket headlights for stock HID bulbs! Like none! And I'm not trying to pay 300 for one housing are there any links for aftermarket ones? Just asking.

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
Her new here I just bought my 2008 GTI MKV about a month ago and really love driving it! However the other day a deer decided to headbutt my car smashing the driver side fender headlight and hood.
Now I can fix everything however I'm finding it increasingly discuss to find any kind of aftermarket headlights for stock HID bulbs! Like none! And I'm not trying to pay 300 for one housing are there any links for aftermarket ones? Just asking.

Not a lot of options for the Bi-Xenon HID headlights in the aftermarket. You either need to buy new or find a good used one or see if these guys still carry the Depo. Have no idea what the quality. https://www.headlightsdepot.com/200...ft-headlight-assembly-sku-341-1124l-ush3.html