GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mkv 2.0 tsi engine bay diagram

Car(s)
2009 mkv gti
So when I bought my mkv GTI , it had been previously wrecked in the front and someone had tried to piece everything back together to make it right but I've been noticing a ton of vacuum lines missing and plugs that aren't plugged in or missing a spot to go , was curious if someone had a hose diagram they could send me and or just pictures of your engine bay , close ups of the entire surface area so I can get a better grasp on what goes where and what's missing and what I need to fix or replace or purchase. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you -

2009 mkv GTI 2.0t TSI

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
There may be some help here; http://www.tyrolsport.com/files/forumpics1/PDF/20tsi.pdf

Even if not it is a good thing to have so download it in case it disappears from the web one day. Might be best to post your pictures in a thread for each one you have a question about. Work through each one until you get the answers needed to get it all buttoned up again. Also, MK6 and MK7 forums will get more attention for the TSI as there aren't many left around here and even less with the TSI engine. The TSI is still around at dealerships...so go look under the hoods in their used car sections of the lots.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Post a pic of whats missing. Ill take a pic of my tiguan in the spots you show

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk