GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lets flame the people who ripped you off.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
The member in question is JohnsGTI, he was quick to want to purchase an item yet not so quick when it came to paying for it. As soon as payment was sent, PayPal put an immediate hold on the transfer. This should have been my first clue that there was something wrong. I spoke to the guy and had thought things would be worked out. Unfortunately to this day nothing has been resolved. He received the parts, and has since stopped responding to my texts. Leaving me nothinf to show for the transaction.

Needless to say a lesson was learned. Not to send anything out when money is pending. This being said; be warned about him should he want to buy anything from you. Charge him extra, make him wait, or give him lame excuses for a month and see what happens. I try to be as stand up as possible with everyone I sell/buy to/from. I only expect it in return. So... I guess I can only sell to people as long as the buyer covers the PayPal fees. To those of you I have dealt with in the past, you will still get special treatment.

Last edited:

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
LoL, I never said I was an English professor, not to mention it was a rant. Just for you Merkey, I will go back and correct the horrendous grammar.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
I'd say it could be me too.. I sometimes type faster than my fingers can keep up, leavinf off or adding random letters to words..lol

You didnt correct it already, did you? If so, I'll PM you a copy of it with corrections in red. I understand that this is the internet, and kids are constantly taking shortcuts to get ideas accross, but i thought the exact same thing when I read it. We're more than welcome to help a fellow dubber correctly use the semi-colon, if he/she feels the need to do so.

-FF

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
I'll take any and all advice. I'm not perfect, I know that. The corrections I've made are better then what it was.

Last edited: