GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kompressor For R 32

sg2848775

Still looking for a company or outfit in the San Gabriel Valley that will install a Kompressor on my 08 R 32.
Also, being a machinists I realize I can make all the hardware and fiqure out how to attach it to my R 32 myself. What I need to do is find someone to update he software in the computer. I am assuming it needs to be update. Am I right about that peeps ?

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Yeah, software would need an update. Good luck finding anyone to do a supercharger though, no tuner in the US is interested in it due to the small demand, work involved and cost I suppose.

There are some overseas tuners who already have Supercharger packages for the R32 but they are expensive and most of them won't ship to the US. It will likely cost you 2 or 3 times the cost of a turbo to go with a supercharger instead.

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
Saddest thing is the lack of supers. I tried looking around a month back and even in Europe there looking extinct. Think we'd have to get a petition going in the states for saying we would buy one lol. Best bet is to fly over seas and bring it home with you on da plane

sg2848775

Kompressor For 32 .( moving on )

As much as I hate doing it. I am giving up on the Kompressor Idea. And may soon put my R 32 up for sale. Frustrated with the whole German Boycott thing, I will revert back to the old Muscle Car days. And continue my build on the 32 coupe, and my worn out 56 Ford F-100. Those living in The San Gabriel Valley that have intrest in a 08 R 32, GRAY,with 59,000 miles on it, and in excellent condition can resposnd to this post.

bltjudge

Too bad, I still have hope for someone putting together this supercharged R32 together in the US. I am currently looking for a R32 but also have plans to buy a house in the next couple of month. Soon enough I will have one.