GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jasud Racing Review

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to give a review about the shop I took my car to for Stage II flash and exhaust install.

The Shop is located in Omaha, NE, near the old market. The two guys that run the shop Adrian, and Jaime. They are very well knowledgeable on what to do on the VW's.

They can order the parts for you so they have them when you arrive to have the work done. They also are open saturdays if you have a bigger project that needs to be done.

When I got to the shop I didn't have anywhere to go but Jaime gave me a ride to the Old Market as the exhaust would take a bit of time to install. He gave me his number in case I got lost or needed something else. He gave me some advice on food to eat around the area then was off to go work on my car.

I had them do the Revo Stage II flash which they did not charge me for doing the flash. They did a great job on installing the exhaust and when I got back they talked to me about installing the Dogbone Mount insert from ECStuning. After talking to them about it and having them show me how it worked I went ahead with the install. They didn't over charge for it and install was cheap and quick.

All in all it's a great place to take your car to have them work on it, I'll be going back for future mod's like the K04 upgrade. It's not a big shop but it gets the job done. Very happy customer.

Carson44

Do they do apr tunes? I live in Lincoln and have really been wanting to get tuned. But noticed they wernt an authorized dealer, and if they would do the 4 programs for 600 sale..

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
Last time I checked they were able to do APR Tunes, I would give them a call and ask. I was given the sale on my Revo tune when they had it going on.