GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Identify this sound

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
I have a strange noise going on when rolling from a dead stop. When I take my foot off the brake and right before the car starts rolling forward there is this squeaky noise.. not sure how to describe it. After rolling forward a couple feet the noise goes away. If put my foot on the accelerator right after releasing the brakes the sound doesn't occur.. It's only if I let it roll forward by itself. It doesn't happen in reverse and I can only hear the sound when pulled up next to a wall like a fast food drive thru. Click the picture below to listen to the video.. turn up your volume cause its kinda hard to hear.

dimi_108

The GTI Collector
I have a strange noise going on when rolling from a dead stop. When I take my foot off the brake and right before the car starts rolling forward there is this squeaky noise.. not sure how to describe it. After rolling forward a couple feet the noise goes away. If put my foot on the accelerator right after releasing the brakes the sound doesn't occur.. It's only if I let it roll forward by itself. It doesn't happen in reverse and I can only hear the sound when pulled up next to a wall like a fast food drive thru. Click the picture below to listen to the video.. turn up your volume cause its kinda hard to hear.

I've got this too. I can only hear it when the radio is off. It's like a very quiet "weee wee weee" sound inside the dash.

It only happens when the car is in gear and rolling (mine's a DSG).

If anyone knows what this is please help me solve it.