GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IBM sucks!! (rant)

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
So how does golfmkv look like through a spider webbed screen??? :laugh:

sorry brotha. good luck fixing that

MC.R

Is it a T-41 or a T-42? Those laptops are famous for field toughness. I support that 4 years ago was all IBM laptops, in the thousands... now we don't buy IBM/Lenovo any more, we buy dell... some people like the dells, some people want their IBM's back... it's a mixed bag... I wouldn't dog IBM, they made an excellent but WAAAAYYY overpriced corporate laptop. The main reason we switched from IBM to Dell was lower prices.

Personally, in the last 2 years or so since we switched to Dell, I've come to appreciate Dell's business support and the improvement of the latitudes since the D600 which i hated... now i have a D620 and it's decent and the D630 is cool, just a bit faster...

If you do have a T-41 or T-42, message me if you can't get anyone to pay, i might have an extra LCD laying around.
it's a t43 2668-c6u
So how does golfmkv look like through a spider webbed screen??? :laugh:

sorry brotha. good luck fixing that
lol luckily i have my imac which is what i use primarily

Idealistic

Enter Title Here
dude how many computer do you have! lol

I only saw him reference 2, maybe its cause I work in IT but thats that many. Right now I'm on my personal desktop, my work laptop is next to me, my server is behind me, my old desktop is unplugged in the corner and my personal laptop is downstairs. I can think of a few people with more than that.

I cant even count how many we have at the office.

More on topic... I always have trouble getting IBM to perform warranty work in the first place and they always screw something up when they finally do decide to work on the computer. Dell is always very easy to work with, either with our Sales reps, or when i have to call support for warranty replacement parts.

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
I had a dell D820 and loved it, and then it started to have some heating issues the fan would always be on, not really a big issue but annoying to have them on med all day. So i contacted dell and they were like ok, we will just send you a new system, and ended up being a upgraded D830.

I love the business line of notebook, there consumer line is ok but not close to the build quality and support as there business line.